- Lot: 5.83 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- 275 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,224 all time views
- 5 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Price/sqft: $252
- MLS #: E278475
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- View: Water
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Laundry, Additional Room Type \ Sunroom, Appliances Included \ Central Vac, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Stove Top, Appliances Included \ Wall Oven, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Fully Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Wrap Around, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Crushed Stone, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Fireplace Insert, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Gazebo, Exterior Feature \ Hot Tub Outside, Exterior Feature \ Stone Wall, Exterior Feature \ Tennis Court, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Family Rm/Den Description \ Vaulted Ceiling, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Fuel Type \ Propane, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Garage - Type Of \ Under House, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Hydro Air, Hot Water Source \ Oil, In-Law Access \ Detached, Interior Feature \ Crown Molding, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ French Door, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Island, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Open, Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped, Lot Description \ View, Master Bedroom Description \ Bedroom Suite, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Vaulted Ceiling, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Master Bedroom Description \ Whirlpool, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Generator, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Miscellaneous Feature \ Private Schools, Miscellaneous Feature \ Private Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Private Well, Waterfront Description \ Beach, Waterfront Description \ Dock, Waterfront Description \ Frontage, Waterfront Description \ Lake, Waterfront Description \ View
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stone
- Room count: 10
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 7,153 sqft
- Heating: Oil, Propane butane
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2118866770
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06076 home values will rise 1% next year, compared to a 1% increase for Hartford Metro as a whole. Among 06076 homes, this home is 879.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 88.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06076, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 74.6% greater than in Hartford Metro, and 109.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06076 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hartford Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06076 home values.
|9 Howard Rd Union, CT||$379K||2||2||1,816|
|18 Howard Rd Union, CT||$444K||2||2.5||1,770|
|24 Howard Rd Union, CT||$529K||--||--||--|
|11 Mashapaug Rd Union, CT||$313K||2||2||2,012|
|25 Howard Rd Union, CT||$424K||--||--||--|
|26 Howard Rd Union, CT||$557K||3||2.5||2,496|
|56 Howard Rd Union, CT||--||--||--||--|
|24 Mashapaug Rd Union, CT||$229K||3||1||1,165|
|11 Mashapaug Rd Union, CT||$390K||2||2||1,880|
|11 Mashapaug Rd Union, CT||$371K||2||2||1,880|
|40 Howard Rd Union, CT||$357K||3||1.5||1,101|
|40 Howard Rd Union, CT||$310K||3||1||1,100|
|48 Crawford Dr W Union, CT||$423K||3||2||1,542|
|42 Howard Rd Union, CT||$271K||4||2||766|
|30 Mashapaug Rd Union, CT||$178K||1||1||760|
|44 Howard Rd Union, CT||$259K||1||1||443|
|34 Mashapaug Rd Union, CT||$223K||3||--||1,408|
|38 Mashapaug Rd Union, CT||$179K||2||1||672|
|4 Mashapaug Rd Union, CT||$254K||3||1||1,075|
|40 Crawford Dr W Union, CT||$432K||3||2.5||1,792|
Nearby Schools in Union City
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!