- Lot: 0.7 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- 93 days on Zillow
- Views: 6,435 all time views
- 23 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $470,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $228
- MLS #: 71788468
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH2_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_DSCRP \ Jacuzzi / Whirlpool Soaking Tub, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, COOLING \ Wall AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, FAM_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Foyer, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,064 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:00105 B:00024 L:00000
- Zillow Home ID: 56034509
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $500-699K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01810 home values will fall 0% next year, compared to a 0% rise for Town of Andover as a whole. Among 01810 homes, this home is 3.5% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 12.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01810, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10% lower than in Town of Andover, and 91.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01810 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Andover.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01810 home values.
|10 Iron Gate Dr Andover, MA||$542K||3||2.5||2,064|
|14 Iron Gate Dr Andover, MA||$614K||4||2.5||2,701|
|2 Sutton Way Andover, MA||$641K||4||2.5||2,708|
|16 Iron Gate Dr Andover, MA||$628K||4||2.5||2,709|
|15 Iron Gate Dr Andover, MA||$606K||4||3.5||2,878|
|17 Iron Gate Dr Andover, MA||$550K||4||2.5||2,410|
|1 Sutton Way Andover, MA||$603K||4||2.5||2,709|
|8 Iron Gate Dr Andover, MA||$578K||4||2.5||2,558|
|11 Iron Gate Dr Andover, MA||$615K||4||2.5||3,122|
|11 Ridgewood Cir Lawrence, MA||$222K||2||1||1,296|
|19 Iron Gate Dr Andover, MA||$531K||4||2.5||2,064|
|18 Iron Gate Dr Andover, MA||$755K||4||2.5||3,999|
|9 Iron Gate Dr Andover, MA||$553K||3||2.5||2,408|
|14 Ridgewood Cir Lawrence, MA||$253K||3||2||1,728|
|21 Iron Gate Dr Andover, MA||$674K||4||2.5||3,482|
|6 Iron Gate Dr Andover, MA||$671K||4||2.5||3,022|
|23 Iron Gate Dr Andover, MA||$540K||4||2.5||2,064|
|9 Ridgewood Cir Lawrence, MA||$325K||3||1.75||2,016|
|25 Iron Gate Dr Andover, MA||$691K||4||2.5||3,775|
|7 Iron Gate Dr Andover, MA||$536K||4||3||2,064|
Nearby Schools in Town of Andover
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!