This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.59 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1890
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2001 for $185,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Partial basement
- Wet Bar
- APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED5_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED5_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Other (See Remarks), COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Pool - Above Ground, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Pets on Premises, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sauna/Steam/Hot Tub, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Wetbar, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Beamed, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Wet bar, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Victorian, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Floor size: 2,599 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1967
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:111 B:00032 L:00120
- Zillow Home ID: 57622141
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01535 home values will increase 3.5% next year, compared to a 2.7% increase for Town of North Brookfield as a whole. Among 01535 homes, this home is valued 23.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 31.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01535, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Town of North Brookfield, and 49.5% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01535 home values.
|26 King St North Brookfield, MA||$170K||3||1.5||1,802|
|24 King St North Brookfield, MA||$151K||3||1.5||1,440|
|25 King St North Brookfield, MA||$161K||3||1||1,638|
|18 King St North Brookfield, MA||$169K||3||1||1,144|
|43 Ward St North Brookfield, MA||$147K||2||1||1,009|
|8 King St North Brookfield, MA||$224K||3||1.5||2,501|
|46 Ward St North Brookfield, MA||$169K||3||1||1,473|
|48 Ward St North Brookfield, MA||$150K||3||1||1,176|
|42 Ward St North Brookfield, MA||$178K||2||1||1,083|
|50 Ward St North Brookfield, MA||$148K||3||2||915|
|2 King St North Brookfield, MA||$255K||3||2||2,464|
|70 Gilbert St North Brookfield, MA||$192K||4||3||2,063|
|74 Gilbert St North Brookfield, MA||$196K||3||2||2,048|
|61 Gilbert St North Brookfield, MA||$164K||5||2||1,888|
|65 Gilbert St North Brookfield, MA||$170K||3||2||1,892|
|57 Gilbert St North Brookfield, MA||$158K||4||3||1,811|
|78 Gilbert St North Brookfield, MA||$166K||4||2||1,499|
|69 Gilbert St North Brookfield, MA||$215K||5||2||2,902|
|52 Ward St North Brookfield, MA||$102K||1||1||624|
|73 Gilbert St North Brookfield, MA||$162K||3||2||1,404|
Nearby Schools in Town of North Brookfield
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!