This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,074 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1850
- Views: 2,295 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Apr 1997 for $148,000
- Finished basement, 42 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 6 spaces
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, APOD_AVAILABLE \ No, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Refrigerator, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, COL_DSCRP_1 \ None, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Fuses, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Varies per Unit, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Asbestos, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ City View(s), EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Varies Per Unit, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Forced Air, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Gas, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Gas, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Bathroom With Tub & Shower, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Cable TV Available, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Ceiling Fans, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Hardwood Floors, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Bathroom With Tub & Shower, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Cable TV Available, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Hardwood Floors, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Walk-Up Attic, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ City View(s), LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MF_TYPE \ 2 Family, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Laundry, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Living Room, RNT_DSCRP_1 \ Water, RNT_DSCRP_2 \ Water, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,421 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:021 B:117 L:720
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 56518375
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $480-603K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02148 home values will increase 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.4% rise for Malden as a whole. Among 02148 homes, this home is valued 74.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 1.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02148, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.1% higher than in Malden, and 10.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02148 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Malden.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02148 home values.
|12 Lincoln St # 2 Malden, MA||--||--||--||--|
|16 Lincoln St APT 2 Malden, MA||$235K||1||1||650|
|16 Lincoln St APT 1 Malden, MA||$305K||--||--||--|
|16 Lincoln St APT 3 Malden, MA||--||1||1||450|
|32 Lincoln St Malden, MA||$345K||3||1||1,202|
|40 Lincoln St Malden, MA||$480K||3||3||2,239|
|35 Lincoln St APT 1 Malden, MA||$296K||--||--||--|
|103 Summer St APT 103 Malden, MA||--||--||--||--|
|103 Summer St APT 302 Malden, MA||$433K||--||--||--|
|103 Summer St APT 201 Malden, MA||$421K||1||1||--|
|101 Summer St APT 120 Malden, MA||$430K||--||--||--|
|101 Summer St APT 119 Malden, MA||--||--||--||--|
|117 Summer St Medford, MA||$622K||4||2.5||3,110|
|105 Summer St APT 405 Malden, MA||--||--||--||--|
|105 Summer St APT 205 Malden, MA||--||--||--||--|
|105 Summer St APT 307 Malden, MA||$436K||--||--||--|
|105 Summer St APT 204 Malden, MA||$436K||--||--||--|
|105 Summer St APT 404 Malden, MA||$386K||--||--||--|
|105 Summer St APT 206 Malden, MA||$446K||--||--||--|
|105 Summer St APT 308 Malden, MA||$446K||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Malden
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!