A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $391,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $214
- Finished basement, 610 sqft
- AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio - Enclosed, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FOUNDATION \ Other (See Remarks), FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,830 sqft
- Parcel #: M:00019 B:00077 L:00000
- Zillow Home ID: 56029660
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $350-500K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01810 home values will decrease 1.6% next year, compared to a 1.5% fall for Town of Andover as a whole. Among 01810 homes, this home is valued 29.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 4.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01810, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.2% greater than in Town of Andover, and 57.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01810 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Andover.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01810 home values.
|8 Linwood St Andover, MA||$329K||3||1.5||1,176|
|16 Linwood St Andover, MA||$352K||3||1||1,176|
|20 Linwood St Andover, MA||$325K||3||1||1,120|
|4 Linwood St Andover, MA||$375K||2||1.5||1,830|
|81 Haverhill St Andover, MA||$454K||4||2||2,131|
|15 Linwood St Andover, MA||$340K||3||1||1,176|
|11 Linwood St Andover, MA||$419K||3||2||1,404|
|79 Haverhill St Andover, MA||$322K||2||1||1,227|
|9 Linwood St Andover, MA||$533K||5||3||3,577|
|17 Linwood St Andover, MA||$369K||3||1||1,176|
|77 Haverhill St Andover, MA||$325K||3||1||1,429|
|24 Linwood St Andover, MA||$357K||3||2||1,556|
|61 Haverhill St Andover, MA||$483K||5||2.5||3,073|
|30 Linwood St Andover, MA||$375K||3||1.5||1,764|
|47 Enmore St Andover, MA||$463K||4||1.5||1,904|
|39 Enmore St Andover, MA||$468K||4||1.5||2,040|
|41 Enmore St Andover, MA||$531K||5||2.5||2,472|
|87 Haverhill St Andover, MA||$502K||3||2.5||2,843|
|49 Enmore St Andover, MA||$549K||4||2.5||2,802|
|37 Enmore St Andover, MA||$425K||4||1||1,564|
Nearby Schools in Town of Andover
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!