12 Lois St, Binghamton, NY 139012 beds, 2 baths, 1,606 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- 405 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 1994 for $76,000
- Price/sqft: $56
- MLS #: 189538
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 231 sqft
- Dining room
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,606 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot width: 57
- Parcel #: 03320012900500010210000000
- Zillow Home ID: 29743996
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12 Lois Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 13901, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.3% higher than in Fenton, and 74% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 13901 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fenton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 13901 home values.
- 10 Lois St Binghamton, NY$70K311,697
- 14 Lois St Binghamton, NY$143K31.51,708
- 8 Lois St Binghamton, NY$88K311,302
- 16 Lois St Binghamton, NY$96K311,008
- 11 Lois St Binghamton, NY$69K421,344
- 6 Lois St Binghamton, NY$85K311,400
- 9 Lois St Binghamton, NY$72K311,050
- 13 Lois St Binghamton, NY$94K221,350
- 7 Lois St Binghamton, NY$45K21320
- 18 Lois St Binghamton, NY$88K211,237
- 17 Lois St Binghamton, NY--------
- 5 Lois St Binghamton, NY$86K11.51,176
- 4 Lois St Binghamton, NY$142K322,074
- 3 Lois St Binghamton, NY$51K11480
- 17 Lois St Binghamton, NY$91K311,188
- 8 Hastings St Fenton, NY$44K------
- 7 Hastings St Binghamton, NY$108K322,282
- 9 Hastings St Binghamton, NY$76K211,005
- 5 Hastings St Binghamton, NY$75K211,057
- 11 Hastings St Binghamton, NY$73K21.51,296
Nearby Schools in Fenton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292