A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.41 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Views: 1,439 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $245,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $143
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partial, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH2_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Granite, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Hot Water Radiators, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level, KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled, KIT_DSCRP \ Skylight, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Closet, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Main Level, LIV_DSCRP \ Remodeled, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Victorian, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,712 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: M:47 L:35 U:
- Zillow Home ID: 56016722
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $205-265K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02780 home values will decrease 3.5% next year, compared to a 3.5% fall for Taunton as a whole. Among 02780 homes, this home is valued 14.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 2.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02780, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.2% higher than in Taunton, and 22.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02780 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Taunton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02780 home values.
|14 Madison St Taunton, MA||$255K||5||2||2,250|
|10 Madison St Taunton, MA||$231K||3||2||1,523|
|16 Madison St Taunton, MA||$186K||3||1||1,008|
|8 Madison St Taunton, MA||$191K||3||1||1,204|
|13 Monroe St Taunton, MA||$281K||4||2||2,488|
|15 Monroe St Taunton, MA||$217K||3||1||1,392|
|11 Monroe St Taunton, MA||$196K||3||1.5||1,206|
|18 Madison St Taunton, MA||$266K||4||2||2,338|
|9 Monroe St Taunton, MA||$199K||3||1||1,407|
|9 Madison St Taunton, MA||$287K||4||1.5||2,148|
|11 Madison St Taunton, MA||$228K||3||2||1,820|
|17 Monroe St Taunton, MA||$259K||4||3||2,193|
|17 1/2 Monroe St Taunton, MA||$203K||3||2||1,285|
|7 Madison St Taunton, MA||$228K||5||3||1,948|
|13 Madison St Taunton, MA||$229K||2||1||1,630|
|7 Monroe St Taunton, MA||$232K||4||2||2,052|
|233 Bay St Taunton, MA||$259K||4||2||1,887|
|15 Madison St Taunton, MA||$210K||3||1.5||1,388|
|22 Madison St Taunton, MA||$319K||7||2||2,976|
|19 Monroe St Taunton, MA||$171K||2||1||914|
Nearby Schools in Taunton
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-4 & ungraded0.1 mi
5-7 & ungraded1.9 mi
8-12 & ungraded1.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.