- Lot: 0.56 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Views: 752 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $460,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $265
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partial, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Conventional (2x4-2x6), CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, CONSTRUCTION \ Stone/Concrete, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 110 Volts, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Roof, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Pool - Inground, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Solar Powered Area Lighting, FAM_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), FAM_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_DSCRP \ Main Level, FAM_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, FAM_DSCRP \ Slider, FAM_DSCRP \ Sunken, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Concrete, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass - Batts, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Partial, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Main Level, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, OTH1_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, OTH1_DSCRP \ Main Level, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Bathroom, OTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, OTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Bathroom, OTH3_DSCRP \ Closet, OTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH3_DSCRP \ Wainscoting, OTH3_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Bonus Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Garrison, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,736 sqft
- Parcel #: M:000034 P:000176
- Zillow Home ID: 57055699
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $363-476K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01803 home values will fall 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.4% decrease for Burlington as a whole. Among 01803 homes, this home is valued 0.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 4.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01803, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Burlington, and 82.9% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01803 home values.
|10 Maud Graham Cir Burlington, MA||$392K||3||1.5||1,313|
|14 Maud Graham Cir Burlington, MA||$420K||3||1.5||1,506|
|6 Maud Graham Cir Burlington, MA||$421K||4||1.5||1,568|
|16 Maud Graham Cir Burlington, MA||$479K||--||--||--|
|8 Maud Graham Cir Burlington, MA||$413K||4||1.5||1,568|
|21 Maud Graham Cir Burlington, MA||$418K||4||1.5||1,568|
|4 Maud Graham Cir Burlington, MA||$429K||3||2||1,776|
|17 Maud Graham Cir Burlington, MA||$381K||3||1||1,292|
|19 Maud Graham Cir Burlington, MA||$487K||4||1.5||2,145|
|23 Maud Graham Cir Burlington, MA||$421K||4||1.5||1,568|
|25 Maud Graham Cir Burlington, MA||$430K||3||1.5||1,884|
|29 Maud Graham Cir Burlington, MA||$447K||4||1.5||1,623|
|18 Maud Graham Cir Burlington, MA||$417K||4||2||1,512|
|27 Maud Graham Cir Burlington, MA||$525K||4||3.5||2,089|
|13 Maud Graham Cir Burlington, MA||$403K||3||1.5||1,440|
|2 Maud Graham Cir Burlington, MA||$438K||3||2||1,891|
|31 Maud Graham Cir Burlington, MA||$492K||3||2||2,320|
|8 Frothingham Rd Burlington, MA||$523K||4||2.5||1,960|
|4 Frothingham Rd Burlington, MA||$549K||4||2.5||1,860|
|9 Maud Graham Cir Burlington, MA||$451K||4||1.5||1,888|
Nearby Schools in Burlington
PK, 9-12 & ungraded0.6 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.5 mi
9-12 & ungraded3.1 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.