- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1890
- Views: 1,160 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $485,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $230
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Off street
- Sprinkler System
- AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Crawl, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall, BTH1_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, BTH1_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Marble, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ French Doors, DIN_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Pool - Inground Heated, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Stone Wall, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Marble, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Mixed, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ French Doors, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Second Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, MBR_DSCRP \ Wainscoting, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Library, OTH2_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, OTH2_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH2_DSCRP \ French Doors, OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Den, OTH3_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Office, OTH4_DSCRP \ Closet, OTH4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH4_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH4_ROOM_NAME \ Foyer, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, STYLE \ Cottage
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 2,106 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Parcel #: M:00043 B:00003 L:00000
- Zillow Home ID: 56097391
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $358-480K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01845 home values will decrease 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.4% fall for North Andover as a whole. Among 01845 homes, this home is valued 4% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 8.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01845, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for North Andover, and 92.4% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01845 home values.
|15 Middlesex St North Andover, MA||$376K||4||1.5||1,518|
|7 Middlesex St North Andover, MA||$395K||3||1.5||1,764|
|20 Middlesex St North Andover, MA||$283K||2||1||780|
|23 Middlesex St North Andover, MA||$387K||4||2.5||2,166|
|50 W Bradstreet Rd North Andover, MA||$435K||4||2||2,115|
|37 Greene St North Andover, MA||$329K||2||1.75||1,186|
|43 W Bradstreet Rd North Andover, MA||$432K||4||2.5||2,044|
|40 W Bradstreet Rd North Andover, MA||$343K||3||1||1,460|
|32 W Bradstreet Rd North Andover, MA||$414K||4||2||2,177|
|11 Greene St North Andover, MA||$416K||4||2.5||1,866|
|40 W Bradstreet Rd North Andover, MA||$316K||3||1||1,460|
|26 W Bradstreet Rd North Andover, MA||$403K||3||1.5||1,941|
|21 W Bradstreet Rd North Andover, MA||$435K||4||2||2,400|
|28 Middlesex St North Andover, MA||$404K||3||1.5||2,115|
|24 W Bradstreet Rd North Andover, MA||$372K||3||2||1,612|
|27 W Bradstreet Rd North Andover, MA||$405K||4||2||2,030|
|1 Greene St North Andover, MA||$507K||3||2.5||2,940|
|11 W Bradstreet Rd North Andover, MA||$430K||3||2||2,470|
|318 Main St North Andover, MA||$353K||4||2||1,377|
|31 Middlesex St North Andover, MA||$412K||3||2||1,884|
Nearby Schools in North Andover
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!