12 Minots Ledge Ln, Simpsonville, SC 296813 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,799 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- 187 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $425
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $126,500
- Price/sqft: $70
- MLS #: 1272654
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Community Pool
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,799 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0546070102000
- Zillow Home ID: 63663390
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12 Minots Ledge Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 29681, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.8% higher than in Simpsonville, and 76.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 29681 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Simpsonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29681 home values.
- 14 Minots Ledge Ln Simpsonville, SC$147K42.51,600
- 10 Minots Ledge Ln Simpsonville, SC$130K321,397
- 16 Minots Ledge Ln Simpsonville, SC$131K32.51,408
- 8 Minots Ledge Ln Simpsonville, SC$131K32.51,481
- 18 Minots Ledge Ln Simpsonville, SC$153K331,530
- 6 Minots Ledge Ln Simpsonville, SC$138K32.51,436
- 20 Minots Ledge Ln Simpsonville, SC$139K32.51,582
- 15 Minots Ledge Ln Simpsonville, SC$145K32.51,496
- 205 Whaleback Dr Simpsonville, SC$163K32.51,789
- 17 Minots Ledge Ln Simpsonville, SC--32.51,450
- 207 Whaleback Dr Simpsonville, SC$141K331,434
- 11 Minots Ledge Ln Simpsonville, SC$142K32.51,533
- 209 Whaleback Dr Simpsonville, SC$142K331,590
- 203 Whaleback Dr Simpsonville, SC$162K32.51,742
- 19 Minots Ledge Ln Simpsonville, SC$129K221,244
- 9 Minots Ledge Ln Simpsonville, SC$144K42.51,800
- 22 Minots Ledge Ln Simpsonville, SC$138K32.51,540
- 211 Whaleback Dr Simpsonville, SC$145K32.51,496
- 201 Whaleback Dr Simpsonville, SC$166K32.51,924
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292