A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1967
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $330,000
- Price/sqft: $150
- Finished basement, 576 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 110 Volts, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_DSCRP \ Wood / Coal / Pellet Stove, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tankless, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Stream, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Home Office, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Cul-De-Sac, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Split Entry, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,206 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0026 B:0152 L:0
- Zillow Home ID: 56415119
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01821 home values will rise 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.3% rise for Billerica as a whole. Among 01821 homes, this home is valued 0.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 25.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01821 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 9.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.3% higher than in Billerica, and 80.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01821 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Billerica.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01821 home values.
|8 Morningside Dr Billerica, MA||$321K||3||1.5||1,378|
|1 Newport Dr Billerica, MA||$307K||3||1.5||1,032|
|6 Morningside Dr Billerica, MA||$356K||3||1.5||1,906|
|11 Morningside Dr Billerica, MA||$339K||3||1.5||1,762|
|9 Morningside Dr Billerica, MA||$317K||3||1.5||1,378|
|324 Andover Rd Billerica, MA||$323K||2||1.5||1,800|
|3 Newport Dr Billerica, MA||$396K||3||3||2,016|
|4 Morningside Dr Billerica, MA||$360K||3||2.5||1,810|
|320 Andover Rd Billerica, MA||$256K||1||1||924|
|6 Eric Dr Billerica, MA||$449K||3||2.5||2,300|
|7 Morningside Dr Billerica, MA||$369K||3||2||2,132|
|5 Newport Cir Andover, MA||$1.83M||5||5.5||7,291|
|5 Newport Dr Billerica, MA||$318K||3||1||1,764|
|332 Andover Rd Billerica, MA||$330K||2||2||1,879|
|13 Morningside Dr Billerica, MA||$359K||4||1.5||1,570|
|316 Andover Rd Billerica, MA||$262K||3||1||1,248|
|1 Lampson Ln Billerica, MA||$338K||3||1||2,146|
|343 Andover Rd Billerica, MA||$284K||3||1||1,296|
|341 Andover Rd Billerica, MA||$344K||4||2||2,127|
|6 Lampson Ln Billerica, MA||$319K||3||1.5||1,234|
Nearby Schools in Billerica
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-5 & ungraded0.8 mi
7-8 & ungraded1.3 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!