12 Morse St, Woburn, MA 01801
Sold on 1/4/13: $230,000
- Bedrooms:1 bed
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Multi Family:800 sq ft
- Lot:6,600 sqft
- Year Built:1880
- Last Sold:Jan 2013 for $230,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Gated Entry
- High Speed Internet
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Room TypesDining room, Pantry, Recreation room
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Freezer, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Parcel #M:50 B:13 L:28 U:00
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count13
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count3
- Zillow Home ID56388156
- Days on Zillow349
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$304,273||$274K – $326K||+$4,129||$380||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,568/mo||$1.2K – $2.2K/mo||-$38||$1.96||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 01801 home values will rise 2.1% next year, compared to a 2.1% increase for Woburn as a whole. Among 01801 homes, this home is valued 14.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 18.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01801 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 17.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Woburn, and 78.5% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01801 home values.
Neighborhood for 12 Morse Street
- 3 beds, 2.0 baths
2,934 sqft, 15,012 sqft lot, built in 1968
- 3 beds, 2.0 baths
- # R$287K31.01,274
Nearby Schools in Woburn
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Hurld Elementary (assigned) K-5 & ungraded 0.6 mi
- Woburn Memorial High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 1.0 mi
- Daniel L Joyce Middle (assigned) 6-8 & ungraded 1.0 mi
- St. Charles Elementary PK-8 0.5 mi
- George I. Clapp Elementary K-5 & ungraded 0.6 mi
- Wyman Elementary K-5 & ungraded 0.9 mi
- Open Bible Academy PK-2, 4-12 1.0 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005