A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,370 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Views: 5,199 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $500,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $217
- Amenities \ Highway Access, Amenities \ Marina, Amenities \ Park, Amenities \ Public School, Amenities \ Public Transportation, Amenities \ Shopping, Amenities \ T-Station, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer, Basement \ Y, Basement Feature \ Full, Beach Ownership \ Public, Beachfront \ Yes, Construction \ Frame, Cooling \ Central Air, Disclosure \ Y, Exterior \ Vinyl, Exterior Features \ Covered Patio/Deck, Exterior Features \ Deck, Exterior Features \ Fenced Yard, Exterior Features \ Garden Area, Exterior Features \ Porch, Exterior Features \ Porch - Enclosed, Exterior Features \ Professional Landscaping, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating \ Gas, Hot Water \ Natural Gas, IdxListingOptedOut \ No, IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No, Lead Paint \ Unknown, LENDER_OWNED \ No, Listing Alert \ No, Lot Description \ Scenic View(s), Master Bath \ Yes, SEWER \ City/Town Sewer, SHORT_SALE_LENDER_APP_REQD \ No, Square Feet Source \ Other, Status \ Under Agreement, Style \ Colonial, Type \ Attached, WATER \ City/Town Water, Waterfront \ No, WATERVIEW_FEATURES \ Bay, WATERVIEW_FEATURES \ Public, Year Built Descrp \ Approximate, Year Built Source \ Public Record
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,300 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:1097G B:18 L:5
- Zillow Home ID: 56585660
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $428-800K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02169 home values will rise 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.5% rise for Quincy as a whole. Among 02169 homes, this home is valued 78.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 13.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02169, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.6% greater than in Quincy, and 76.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02169 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Quincy.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02169 home values.
|7 Chickatabot Rd Quincy, MA||$756K||3||3||2,164|
|18 Narragansett Rd Quincy, MA||$442K||4||1.5||1,628|
|2 Narragansett Rd Quincy, MA||$750K||3||3||2,400|
|7 Chickatabot Rd # ROAD-WATER Quincy, MA||$421K||3||2||1,704|
|2 Narragansett Rd Quincy, MA||$586K||3||3||2,400|
|9 Chickatabot Rd Quincy, MA||$607K||3||2.5||1,680|
|17 Chickatabot Rd Quincy, MA||$377K||2||1||1,248|
|15 Chickatabot Rd Quincy, MA||$425K||3||1.5||1,421|
|21 Chickatabot Rd Quincy, MA||$435K||4||2||1,672|
|23 Chickatabot Rd Quincy, MA||$398K||4||1||1,440|
|22 Narragansett Rd Quincy, MA||$536K||4||2||2,080|
|141 Shore Ave Quincy, MA||$690K||4||2||2,300|
|28 Narragansett Rd Quincy, MA||$569K||5||2||2,464|
|25 Chickatabot Rd Quincy, MA||$415K||3||2||1,456|
|144 Shore Ave Quincy, MA||$1.33M||3||2||2,104|
|29 Chickatabot Rd Quincy, MA||$437K||3||1.5||1,582|
|26 Chickatabot Rd Quincy, MA||$398K||2||1||1,316|
|138 Shore Ave UNIT 138 Quincy, MA||$790K||4||3.5||4,887|
|25 Narragansett Rd Quincy, MA||$741K||4||3.5||4,135|
|18 Chickatabot Rd Quincy, MA||$723K||7||3.5||3,304|
Nearby Schools in Quincy
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-5 & ungraded1.0 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.4 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.