- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
12 Observatory Ave, Providence, RI 029064 beds, 1 bath, 1,744 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,900 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $1
- Price/sqft: $0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,744 sqft
- Parcel #: P:0080105 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 66086254
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12 Observatory Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Blackstone, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 91.2% lower than in Providence, and 81.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Blackstone home values rise more quickly than other regions in Providence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Blackstone home values.
- 21 Observatory Ave Providence, RI$431K422,500
- 483 Hope St Providence, RI$281K633,217
- 475 Hope St Providence, RI$519K423,175
- 478 Hope St Providence, RI$485KStudio33,201
- 9 Phillips St Providence, RI$234K52.52,000
- 487 Hope St Providence, RI$339K313,948
- 468 Hope St Providence, RI$262K211,000
- 466 Hope St Providence, RI$181K11800
- 491 Hope St Providence, RI$371K934,223
- 205 Doyle Ave Providence, RI$452K622,811
- 19 Phillips St Providence, RI$324K------
- 493 Hope St Providence, RI$294K31--
- 21 Phillips St Providence, RI$443K633,411
- 20 Phillips St Providence, RI$357K42.51,607
- 211 Doyle Ave Providence, RI$476K422,000
- 458 Hope St Providence, RI$840K----4,705
- 14 Phillips St Providence, RI--211,154
- 241-243 Pleasant St Providence, RI$320K633,645
Nearby Schools in Providence
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292