12 Olympic Dr NW, Shoreline, WA 981774 beds, 5 baths, 7,160 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2.6 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: May 1994 for $900,000
- Cable Ready
- Disability Access
- Finished basement, 1800 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Carport, 5 spaces, 1030 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain
- Wet Bar
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 7,160 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3304700215
- Zillow Home ID: 48860478
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12 Olympic Drive Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98177 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 16% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 43.6% lower than in Shoreline, and 53.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 98177 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Shoreline.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98177 home values.
- 14 Olympic Dr NW Shoreline, WA$2.8M43.55,510
- 11 Olympic Dr NW Shoreline, WA$2.75M468,100
- 11 Olympic Dr NW Shoreline, WA$3.71M655,950
- 198 Boundary Ln NW Shoreline, WA$3.45M54.55,360
- 196 NW Highland Dr Shoreline, WA$4.21M11810
- 21 Olympic Dr NW Shoreline, WA$3.23M35.57,060
- 194 Boundary Ln NW Shoreline, WA$2.95M65.256,860
- 16 Olympic Dr NW Shoreline, WA$2.78M447,620
- 22 NW Cherry Loop Shoreline, WA$1.56M323,890
- 190 NW Madrona Ln Shoreline, WA$3.34M56.257,970
- 192 NW Highland Dr Shoreline, WA$2.79M466,010
- 25 Highlands The Shoreline, WA$3.94M469,500
- 20 NW Cherry Loop Shoreline, WA$1.83M42.54,820
- 3 NW Scenic Dr Shoreline, WA$4.18M678,146
- NW Scenic Dr Shoreline, WA$1.89M33.752,990
- 164 Boundary Ln NW Shoreline, WA$1.52M44.54,270
- 4 NW Scenic Dr Shoreline, WA$4.03M88.759,830
- 5 NW Scenic Dr Shoreline, WA$1.75M343,500
- 166 NW Highland Dr Shoreline, WA$3.77M148.2511,240
- 10 NW Scenic Dr Shoreline, WA$4.7M67.511,470
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!