- Lot: 2.6 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- 15 days on Zillow
- Views: 12,920 all time views
- 13 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air
- Last sold: May 1994 for $900,000
- Price/sqft: $306
- MLS #: 782675
- Realogics Sotheby's International R...
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement, 1800 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 5 spaces, 1030 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain
- Wet Bar
- Water \ City Water, Views \ Scenic, Exterior Living Space \ Terrace, Sewer \ Public, Garage Count \ 3 Car Garage, Kitchen Center Island, Age \ Over 50 Years Old, Area Description \ Historic \ Antique, Pre-Wiring \ Phone Jacks, Pre-Wiring \ Garage Door, Area Description \ Cycling, Bath Stall Shower, General \ Smoke Detector, Exterior \ Sidewalk, Lot Size \ 2-5 Acres, Exterior Living Space \ Courtyard, Pre-Wiring \ Entertainment System, Area Description \ Privacy, Exterior Living Space \ Outdoor Rooms, Exterior \ Fire Pit, Heating Type \ Radiator, Views \ Sound, Roof \ Cedar Shake, General \ Wheel Chair Accessible, Interior \ High Tech Cabling, Pre-Wiring \ Generator
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 8,147 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3304700215
- Zillow Home ID: 48860478
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $2.4M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 98177 home values will rise 8.5% next year, compared to a 8.1% increase for Shoreline as a whole. Among 98177 homes, this home is 395% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 14.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98177, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 57.9% lower than in Shoreline, and 54.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 98177 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Shoreline.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98177 home values.
|14 Olympic Dr NW Shoreline, WA||$3.35M||4||3.5||5,510|
|11 Olympic Dr NW Shoreline, WA||$3.41M||4||6||8,100|
|11 Olympic Dr NW Shoreline, WA||$3.95M||6||5||5,950|
|198 Boundary Ln NW Shoreline, WA||$3.54M||5||5||5,360|
|196 NW Highland Dr Shoreline, WA||$3.56M||1||1||810|
|21 Olympic Dr NW Shoreline, WA||$3.83M||3||5.5||7,060|
|194 Boundary Ln NW Shoreline, WA||$3.86M||6||5.25||6,860|
|16 Olympic Dr NW Shoreline, WA||$2.77M||4||3.5||7,620|
|22 NW Cherry Loop Shoreline, WA||$2.11M||4||3.1||3,890|
|190 NW Madrona Ln Shoreline, WA||$4.34M||5||6.25||7,970|
|192 Boundary Ln NW Shoreline, WA||$3.64M||4||6||6,010|
|25 NW Cherry Loop Shoreline, WA||$4.58M||4||6||9,500|
|20 NW Cherry Loop Shoreline, WA||$2.03M||4||2.5||4,820|
|3 NW Scenic Dr Shoreline, WA||$4.24M||6||7||8,146|
|NW Scenic Dr Shoreline, WA||$2.28M||3||3.75||2,990|
|164 Boundary Ln NW Shoreline, WA||$1.83M||4||4.5||4,270|
|4 NW Scenic Dr Shoreline, WA||$4.42M||8||8.75||9,830|
|5 NW Scenic Dr Shoreline, WA||$1.07M||3||3.5||3,500|
|166 NW Highland Dr Shoreline, WA||$5.73M||14||8.25||11,240|
|10 NW Scenic Dr Shoreline, WA||$4.81M||6||7.5||11,470|
Nearby Schools in Shoreline
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.