- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Views: 3,866 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $221,650
- Last sale price/sqft: $123
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 3rd Bedroom Description \ Lower Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Subzero, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Crawl Space, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Fully Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Dining Room Description \ Combination Living/Dining Room, Dining Room Description \ Vaulted Ceiling, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Hot Tub Outside, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation Size Source \ Town Records, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Kitchen Description \ Island, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Description \ Sloping, Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Master Bedroom Description \ Vaulted Ceiling, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Trash Pickup, Miscellaneous Feature \ Walk to Bus Lines, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Raised Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:2830 B:198 L:00-0000
- Zillow Home ID: 57921599
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $215-284K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06518 home values will fall 2.8% next year, compared to a 2.7% decrease for Hamden as a whole. Among 06518 homes, this home is valued 9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 14% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06518, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.2% lower than in Hamden, and 54.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06518 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hamden.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06518 home values.
|38 Pelham Ave Hamden, CT||$265K||3||2.5||1,956|
|8 Pelham Ave Hamden, CT||$260K||3||2||1,703|
|30 Melrose Ave Hamden, CT||$207K||2||1.5||1,280|
|20 Melrose Ave Hamden, CT||$271K||4||2||1,843|
|38 Melrose Ave Hamden, CT||--||--||--||--|
|Pelham Ave Hamden, CT||--||--||--||--|
|4 Pelham Ave Hamden, CT||$354K||5||3||3,630|
|104 Briarcliff Rd Hamden, CT||$246K||5||2||1,581|
|116 Briarcliff Rd Hamden, CT||$240K||3||1||1,567|
|Briarcliff Rd Hamden, CT||$240K||3||1||1,567|
|46 Melrose Ave Hamden, CT||$225K||3||1||1,516|
|126 Briarcliff Rd Hamden, CT||$293K||4||2.5||2,303|
|27 Pelham Ave Hamden, CT||$253K||3||1.5||1,668|
|15 Pelham Ave Hamden, CT||$254K||3||2.5||1,668|
|33 Pelham Ave Hamden, CT||$251K||3||3||1,746|
|29 Melrose Dr East Haven, CT||$158K||2||1||1,647|
|92 Briarcliff Rd Hamden, CT||$211K||3||1||1,499|
|4 Marion Ave Hamden, CT||$283K||3||2||1,621|
|41 Melrose Dr East Haven, CT||$149K||3||2||1,600|
|86 Briarcliff Rd Hamden, CT||$183K||2||1||1,040|
Nearby Schools in Hamden
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!