- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
12 Perham St, Wakefield, MA 018806 beds, 2 baths, 2,463 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,950 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1900
- Last sold: Nov 2009 for $437,000
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,463 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1952
- Parcel #: M:000031 B:0203 P:00022B
- Zillow Home ID: 56354576
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12 Perham Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01880 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 6.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.3% higher than in Wakefield, and 74.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01880 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wakefield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01880 home values.
- 16 Perham St # A Wakefield, MA$583K32.51,800
- 15 Perham St Wakefield, MA$517K44.53,960
- 9 Perham St Wakefield, MA$438K41.51,339
- 16 Perham St Wakefield, MA$288K21898
- 15R Perham St Wakefield, MA$573K------
- 7 Perham St # 2 Wakefield, MA$362K311,658
- 1 Blossom St Wakefield, MA$440K421,916
- 3 Blossom St Wakefield, MA$403K31.51,520
- 18 Perham St Wakefield, MA$407K32.51,507
- 121 Butler Ave Wakefield, MA$442K322,466
- 10 Perham St Wakefield, MA$458K421,986
- 115 Butler Ave Wakefield, MA$495K321,604
- 7 Perham St Wakefield, MA$444K432,652
- 117 Butler Ave Wakefield, MA$478K422,689
- 113 Butler Ave Wakefield, MA$375K321,031
- 122 Butler Ave Wakefield, MA$768K432,863
- 111 Butler Ave Wakefield, MA$361K311,128
- 123 Butler Ave Wakefield, MA$501K41.52,001
- 120 Butler Ave Wakefield, MA$748K334,047
- 308 Water St Wakefield, MA$408K311,365
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292