12 Pierson GrnUNIT 12, Cromwell, CT 06416
Sold on 8/21/13: $492,500
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:3.5 baths
- Condo:3,350 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:2001
- Last Sold:Aug 2013 for $492,500
- Heating Type:Forced air
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Cable Ready
- Security System
- Additional Features2nd Bedroom Desc \ Upper Level,3rd Bedroom Desc \ Upper Level,Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Amenities Included \ Club House,Amenities Included \ Golf Course,Amenities Included \ Lake,Amenities Included \ Tennis,Appliances Included \ Dishwasher,Appliances Included \ Disposal,Appliances Included \ Dryer,Appliances Included \ Microwave,Appliances Included \ Oven/Range,Appliances Included \ Washer,Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present,Assessments \ No,Attic \ None,Basement Finished Info \ Partially Finished,Condo Type \ Traditional,Cooling System \ Central Air,Development Type \ Condominium,Dining Room Description \ Cathedral Ceiling,Energy Features Included \ Multizone Heat,Exterior Feature \ Deck,Exterior Feature \ Porch,Exterior Siding \ Cedar,FamRm/Den Description \ Cathedral Ceiling,FamRm/Den Description \ Fireplace,Flooring \ Carpeted,Flooring \ Tile,Flooring \ Wood,Fuel Type \ Natural Gas,Garage Type \ Attached,Gated Community \ No,Handicap Accessibility \ No,Heat Type \ Warm Air,HOA Fee Includes \ Association Insurance,HOA Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance,HOA Fee Includes \ Management,HOA Fee Includes \ Snow Removal,HOA Fee Includes \ Trash Removal,Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas,Interior Feature \ Balcony,Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan(S),Interior Feature \ French Door(S),Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan,Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen,Kitchen Description \ Island,Kitchen Description \ Pantry,Laundry Room Info \ First Floor,Master Bedroom Description \ Bedroom Suite,Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor,Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath,Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet,Master Bedroom Description \ Whirlpool,Mechanical Equipment \ Airfilter,Mechanical Equipment \ Automatic Garage Door Opener,Mechanical Equipment \ Dehumidifier,Mechanical Equipment \ Security System,Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector(S),Miscellaneous Feature \ Private Rec Facilities,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable,Other Room Description \ Loft,Other Room Description \ Porch,Parking Type \ Assigned,Property Type \ Condominium/PUD,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ Duplex,Style \ Townhouse,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,Year Built Desc \ Town Records,
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Washer
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Laundry room
- Days on Zillow202
- # Stories3.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count202
- Zillow Home ID62942354
- Elementary SchoolSTEVENS
- Exterior MaterialWood
- High SchoolCROMWELL
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #03150000
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count10
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$499,364||$459K – $544K||+$3,558||$149||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,897/mo||$1K – $3.8K/mo||-$4||$0.57||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts 06416 home values will fall 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.3% decrease for Cromwell as a whole. Among 06416 homes, this home is valued 151.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 7.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06416 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 19.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.6% higher than in Cromwell, and 63.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06416 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cromwell.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06416 home values.
Neighborhood for 12 Pierson Grn UNIT 12
Nearby Schools in Cromwell
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005