A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- Views: 2,012 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $350,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $141
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Dining Room Description \ Cathedral Ceiling, Driveway Type \ Gravel, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Wood/Coal Stove, Exterior Feature \ Stone Wall, Exterior Feature \ Underground Utilities, Exterior Siding \ Cedar, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Vinyl, Fuel Type \ Electric, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ No, Heat Type \ Heat Pump, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Feature \ Skylight, Kitchen Description \ Island, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Secluded, Lot Description \ View, Master Bedroom Description \ Balcony, Master Bedroom Description \ Skylight, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ Was Treated, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Contemporary, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,484 sqft
- Parcel #: R:1520 N:12
- Zillow Home ID: 61801550
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $300-685K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06032 home values will rise 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.4% rise for Farmington as a whole. Among 06032 homes, this home is valued 52.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 9.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06032, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.5% higher than in Farmington, and 14.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06032 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Farmington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06032 home values.
|10 Pinnacle Rd Farmington, CT||--||3||2||2,050|
|10-A Pinnacle Rd Farmington, CT||$742K||4||3.5||3,500|
|14 Pinnacle Rd Farmington, CT||$422K||4||3||2,804|
|9 B-1 Pinnacle Rd Farmington, CT||$557K||3||3.5||2,768|
|2 Pinnacle Rd Farmington, CT||$370K||3||2||2,389|
|9 Pinnacle Rd Farmington, CT||$357K||4||2.5||1,920|
|4 Pinnacle Rd Farmington, CT||$411K||4||3||2,878|
|5 Pinnacle Rd Farmington, CT||$451K||4||3||3,000|
|13 Pinnacle Rd Farmington, CT||$316K||3||2||1,664|
|18 Pinnacle Rd Farmington, CT||$292K||3||2||1,680|
|19 Pinnacle Rd Farmington, CT||$420K||4||2||2,408|
|6 Old Pinnacle Rd Farmington, CT||$430K||3||2.5||2,866|
|10 Old Pinnacle Rd Farmington, CT||$362K||3||2.5||2,144|
|1 Pinnacle Rd Farmington, CT||$482K||3||2.5||2,364|
|42 Dorset Ln Farmington, CT||$331K||2||1.5||1,788|
|23 Pinnacle Rd Farmington, CT||$419K||5||2.5||2,464|
|40 Dorset Ln Farmington, CT||$398K||3||3||2,241|
|50 Dorset Ln Farmington, CT||$386K||4||3||1,906|
|54 Dorset Ln Farmington, CT||$343K||3||1.5||1,664|
|48 Dorset Ln Farmington, CT||$565K||5||3.5||3,500|
Nearby Schools in Farmington
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.