This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2007 for $402,500
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall, BTH1_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH2_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH2_DSCRP \ Jacuzzi / Whirlpool Soaking Tub, BTH2_LEVEL \ Third Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR \ Stone, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ Second Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Scenic View(s), MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, MBR_LEVEL \ Third Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Private, ROAD_TYPE \ Privately Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape, STYLE \ Contemporary, STYLE \ Multi-Level, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,944 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: W:22 P:04926 S:090
- Zillow Home ID: 59095841
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Brighton home values will increase 0.9% next year, compared to a 1.6% increase for Boston as a whole. Among Brighton homes, this home is valued 99.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 19.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brighton, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.9% lower than in Boston, and 57.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Brighton home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brighton home values.
|68 Platt Rd Brighton, MA||$588K||4||2||1,664|
|9 Michael Rd Boston, MA||$591K||3||2||1,566|
|9-11 Platt Rd Boston, MA||$621K||2||1||1,900|
|57 Platt Rd Brighton, MA||$612K||4||2||1,862|
|19 Michael Rd Boston, MA||$614K||3||1.5||1,300|
|5 Platt Rd Boston, MA||--||2||1||--|
|3 Platt Rd Boston, MA||$498K||2||1||--|
|24 Platt Rd Brighton, MA||$773K||6||3||2,496|
|13 Platt Rd Brighton, MA||$602K||4||2||1,824|
|5 Michael Rd Boston, MA||$510K||3||1||1,301|
|34 Rushmore St Boston, MA||$621K||4||2.5||2,050|
|44 Mount Vernon St Boston, MA||$598K||5||2||1,664|
|10 Michael Rd Boston, MA||$532K||3||2||1,300|
|18 Michael Rd Boston, MA||$596K||3||2||1,312|
|14 Michael Rd Boston, MA||$552K||3||1.5||1,300|
|6 Michael Rd Boston, MA||$630K||3||2.5||1,863|
|1 Michael Rd Boston, MA||$491K||3||1.5||1,274|
|53 Mount Vernon St Boston, MA||$606K||4||1.5||1,790|
|59 Mount Vernon St Boston, MA||$445K||4||1||1,080|
|47 Mount Vernon St Boston, MA||$507K||2||2||1,364|
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!