12 Ransom RdAPT 8, Boston, MA 02135
Sold on 7/31/12: $204,500
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:1 bed
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:532 sq ft
- Lot:435 sqft
- Year Built:1930
- Last Sold:Jul 2012 for $204,500
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow498
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Parcel #W:21 P:01925 S:552
- Room Count3
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count434
- Zillow Home ID59089519
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$223,401||$206K – $239K||-$1,605||$419||12/08/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,667/mo||$1.4K – $1.9K/mo||+$4||$3.13||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts Brighton home values will rise 1.2% next year, compared to a 2.5% increase for Boston as a whole. Among Brighton homes, this home is valued 26.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 9.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Brighton market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 9.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 60.7% lower than in Boston, and 87.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Brighton home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brighton home values.
Neighborhood for 12 Ransom Road APT 8
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Baldwin Early Learning Center (assigned) PK-1 & ungraded 0.3 mi
- Brighton High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.4 mi
- Boston Community Leadership Academy (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.5 mi
- Winship Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 0.7 mi
- Jackson/Mann K-8 School (assigned) K-8 0.8 mi
- Mary Lyon K-8 School (assigned) K-8 & ungraded 1.1 mi
- Gardner Pilot Academy (assigned) K-5 1.4 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005