12 Ravine Rd, Great Neck, NY 110234 beds, 3 baths, 2,566 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Located in the Great Neck North School District and just a short walk from the bay, numerous parks and recreational facilities, and just a 30 minute train ride to Penn Station on the Long Island Rail Road.
This home sits on 3/4 Acres of land, secluded, with a private driveway and separate 2 car garage. Complete with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, an eat-in chef's kitchen, formal dining room, living room, den, wet bar, basement, patio, and an oversized, flourished backyard. The chef's kitchen includes a separate island stove and counter, perfect for entertaining guests.
A must see timeless beauty with hard wood floors and original furnishings. Every inch of this property is immersed of character and charm.
Call Romy to view
- Lot: 0.75 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- 43 days on Zillow
- Price/sqft: $546
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 540 sqft
- Wet Bar
- Over-sized yard
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,566 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 287
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 02348 00690
- Zillow Home ID: 31071070
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12 Ravine Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Great Neck Village, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 300% greater than in Great Neck, and 94.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Great Neck Village home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Great Neck.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Great Neck Village home values.
- 14 Ravine Rd Great Neck, NY$1.38M--2.53,568
- 9 Wooleys Ln E Great Neck, NY$1.52M--43,480
- 16 Ravine Rd Great Neck, NY$917K--3.53,670
- 10 Ravine Rd Great Neck, NY$1.14M--42,996
- 5 Wooleys Ln E Great Neck, NY$953K--2.52,151
- 3 Wooleys Ln E Great Neck, NY$1.07M431,829
- 15 Wooleys Ln E Great Neck, NY$824K42.5--
- 18 Ravine Rd Great Neck, NY$1.06M4311,543
- 18 Ravine Rd Great Neck, NY$560K------
- 16 Wooleys Ln Great Neck, NY$900K422,250
- 17 Wooleys Ln E Great Neck, NY$1.4M--2.53,759
- 7 Ravine Rd Great Neck, NY$1.01M--32,202
- 11 Wooleys Ln E # 2N Great Neck, NY$398K21950
- 9 Ravine Rd Great Neck, NY$932K--3.52,664
- 42 Cary Rd Great Neck, NY$1.19M43.58,787
- 5 Ravine Rd Great Neck, NY$964K442,978
- 8 Ravine Rd Great Neck, NY$982K--32,278
- 14 Wooleys Ln E Great Neck, NY$992K--21,729
- 41 Cary Rd Great Neck, NY$819K--3.52,294
- 20 Ravine Rd Great Neck, NY$1.1M--3.54,387
Nearby Schools in Great Neck
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292