12 S Gilmor St, Baltimore, MD 212234 beds, 2 baths, 2,340 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1,530 sqft
- Built in 1860
- 39 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2005 for $65,000
- Price/sqft: $96
- MLS #: BA8405024
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 4.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,340 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 90
- Lot width: 17
- Parcel #: 0212 035
- Zillow Home ID: 36519302
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12 S Gilmor Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Union Square market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 67.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% greater than in Baltimore, and 361.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Union Square home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Union Square home values.
- 10 S Gilmor St Baltimore, MD$204K--22,730
- 14 S Gilmor St Baltimore, MD$163K--2.52,418
- 8 S Gilmor St Baltimore, MD$164K--22,535
- 6 S Gilmor St Baltimore, MD$194K322,140
- 4 S Gilmor St Baltimore, MD$206K43.52,730
- 1611 Frederick Ave Baltimore, MD$179K--12,590
- 1604 Hollins St Baltimore, MD$164K--32,504
- 1606 Hollins St Baltimore, MD$237K342,504
- 1602 Hollins St Baltimore, MD$232K--2.52,504
- 1608 Hollins St Baltimore, MD$237K--32,504
- 16 S Gilmor St Baltimore, MD$348K--3.53,485
- 1610 Hollins St Baltimore, MD$150K342,504
- 1612 Hollins St Baltimore, MD$146K--22,504
- 1619 Frederick Ave Baltimore, MD$62K--11,650
- 1614 Hollins St Baltimore, MD$241K--2.52,504
- 1616 Hollins St Baltimore, MD$164K332,490
- 1532 Hollins St Baltimore, MD$516K--35,607
- 1621 Frederick Ave Baltimore, MD$133K--13,500
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292