12 School St APT 3, Exeter, NH 038332 beds, 0.75 baths
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
Convenient west Exeter neighborhood. Walk two blocks to Amtrak for easy ride to Boston or Portland, walk one block to toddler/preschool programs, two blocks to Lincoln Street School and after school programs. School bus stop at end of street. Easy walk to Coast Bus, downtown, shops, Phillips Exeter Academy, and convenience store. Access to 101 and 95. Commute to Boston by car, one hour. Security deposit ($950) plus first month's rent ($950) due at signing.
1 year lease, Dec. to Dec. (will consider 9 month lease)
Small pet under 20 lbs. considered.
Water and sewer included.
Gas heat, electric, hot water by tenant.
We love our little neighborhood.
Reply with your name and number and good time for me to reach you. Apartment address is not listed here to preserve other tenants' privacy.
I will get back to you ASAP.
- Laundry: None
- Parking: Off street
- Heating: Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2110017881
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12 School Street APT 3
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 03833 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 16.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.1% lower than in Town of Exeter, and 52.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 03833 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Exeter.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03833 home values.
- 24 School St Exeter, NH$266K312,042
- 20 School St Exeter, NH$164K311,300
- 14 Garfield St Exeter, NH$346K31.51,705
- 24 Garfield St # 26 Exeter, NH$262K43.52,141
- 16 School St Exeter, NH$188K311,030
- 28 Garfield St Exeter, NH$254K21.51,280
- 17 School St Exeter, NH$179K311,260
- 19 Garfield St Exeter, NH$290K21.51,452
- 23 Garfield St Exeter, NH$206K321,758
- 15 Garfield St Exeter, NH$261K32.51,470
- 10 School St Exeter, NH$248K531,972
- 8 School St Exeter, NH$257K31.51,470
- 9 School St Exeter, NH$253K321,416
- 127 Front St Exeter, NH$261K31.51,464
- 7 School St Exeter, NH$238K621,350
- 5 School St Exeter, NH$256K31.51,350
- 12 Union St Exeter, NH$359K421,958
- 2 School St Exeter, NH$181K321,272
- 11 1/2 Kossuth St Exeter, NH$199K311,184
- 124 Front St # 124A Exeter, NH$360K552,705
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!