- Built in 1899
- Views: 1,113 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: May 2013 for $280,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $471
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Amenities \ Public Transportation, Amenities \ Shopping, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Range, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Assc Fee Includes \ Master Insurance, Assc Fee Includes \ Sewer, Assc Fee Includes \ Water, Basement \ N, Beachfront \ No, Condo Association \ Yes, Cooling \ None, Disclosure \ N, Documents On File \ Floor Plans, Documents On File \ Master Deed, Documents On File \ Rules & Regs, Documents On File \ Unit Deed, Energy Features \ Insulated Windows, Energy Features \ Prog. Thermostat, Exterior \ Wood, Exterior Unit Features \ Patio, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Flooring \ Wood, Heating \ Gas, Heating \ Hot Water Baseboard, Hot Water \ Electric, IdxListingOptedOut \ No, IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No, Lead Paint \ Unknown, LENDER_OWNED \ No, Listing Alert \ No, Management \ Owner Association, Parking Feature \ On Street Permit, Pets Allowed \ Yes, Roof Material \ Rubber, SHORT_SALE_LENDER_APP_REQD \ No, Square Feet Source \ Master Deed, Status \ Under Agreement, Style \ Attached, Type \ Condo, Unit Placement \ Middle, Waterfront \ No, Year Built Descrp \ Approximate, Year Built Source \ Public Record, Year Round \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 594 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Parcel #: W:02 P:01647 S:004
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 59098238
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $310-405K.
Market guideZillow predicts Charlestown home values will increase 1.2% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for Boston as a whole. Among Charlestown homes, this home is valued 35.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 9.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Charlestown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.8% less than in Boston, and 68.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Charlestown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Charlestown home values.
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!