12 South St, Brooklyn, CT 062343 beds, 1 bath, 1,090 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 19.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1889
- 661 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $537
- MLS #: E261599
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Attic \ Crawl Space,Basement \ Partial Basement,Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished,Cooling System Type \ None,Driveway Type \ Gravel,Energy Features \ None,Exterior Siding \ Clapboard,Flooring \ Wood,Foundation Size Source \ Town Records,Fuel Type \ Natural Gas,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Warm Air,Hot Water Source \ No Hot Water,Laundry Room Location \ No Laundry Location,Lot Description \ Corner,Lot Description \ Farm Land,Lot Description \ Level Topography,Lot Description \ Open,Lot Description \ Possible Subdivide,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable,Property Type \ Residential,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Cesspool,Style \ Colonial,Water Source \ Private Well,Year Built Desc \ Town Records,
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,090 sqft
- Parcel #: 00053300
- Zillow Home ID: 59975484
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12 South Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06234, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Brooklyn, and 76.6% greater than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 31 South St Brooklyn, CT$122K321,308
- 39 South St Brooklyn, CT$186K322,280
- 29 South St Brooklyn, CT--Studio----
- 27 South St Brooklyn, CT$207K22936
- 25 South St Brooklyn, CT$100K321,288
- 27 South St Brooklyn, CT$161K321,130
- 47 South St Brooklyn, CT$273K32.52,608
- 19 South St Brooklyn, CT$209K32.51,800
- 158 Allen Hill Rd Brooklyn, CT$230K32.52,240
- 154 Allen Hill Rd Brooklyn, CT$195K322,240
- 152 Allen Hill Rd Brooklyn, CT$246K32.52,240
Nearby Schools in Brooklyn
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.