- Built in 1976
- Views: 1,082 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $325,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $855
- Cable Ready
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Vaulted Ceiling
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, COOLING \ Wall AC, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, HEATING \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, STYLE \ Mid-Rise
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 121
- Floor size: 380 sqft
- Parcel #: W:04 P:01404 S:052
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 81857640
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $305-468K.
Market guideZillow predicts Fenway home values will rise 5.4% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for Boston as a whole. Among Fenway homes, this home is valued 5.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 26.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Fenway, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 46.8% lower than in Boston, and 76.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Fenway home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fenway home values.
|Other Units in this Building (121)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 12 Stoneholm St|
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!