This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 381 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 2006
- Views: 1,066 all time views
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2011 for $260,000
- DEPOSIT_REQD \ Yes, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Roof, FIRST_MON_REQD \ Yes, INTERIOR_BLDG_FEAT \ Elevator, LAST_MON_REQD \ Yes, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions, PROP_TYPE \ Rental, REFERENCES_REQD \ Yes, RENTAL_TERMS \ Lease, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Recreational Facilities, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Refuse Removal, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Sewerage Disposal, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Snow Removal, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Swimming Pool, RN_TYPE \ Condominium
- Range / Oven
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 9,999 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: W:04 P:01404 S:184
- Unit floor #: 5
- Zillow Home ID: 81857487
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Fenway home values will increase 5.4% next year, compared to a 1.4% rise for Boston as a whole. Among Fenway homes, this home is valued 415.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 69.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Fenway, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 46.8% less than in Boston, and 76.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Fenway home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fenway home values.
|Other Units in this Building (120)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about Stoneholm Apartments|
Nearby Schools in Boston
PK-5 & ungraded1.3 mi
PK-8 & ungraded0.8 mi
7-12 & ungraded1.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!