12 Sturges Rd, Newtown, CT 064703 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,370 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 22.91 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1939
- 639 days on Zillow
- Price/sqft: $356
- MLS #: 99041779
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Slate
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain, Territorial
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Full Bath,3rd Bedroom Description \ Full Bath,Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Additional Room Type \ Nursery,Appliances Included \ Dishwasher,Appliances Included \ Dryer,Appliances Included \ Refrigerator,Appliances Included \ Stove Top,Appliances Included \ Wall Oven,Appliances Included \ Washer,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Attic \ Hatch Opening,Basement \ Partial Basement,Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished,Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S),Deck Type Description \ Ground Level,Driveway Type \ Gravel,Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat,Exterior Feature \ Guest House,Exterior Feature \ Horses Permitted,Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding,Exterior Siding \ Stone,Exterior Siding \ Wood,Flooring \ Slate/Stone,Flooring \ Wood,Fuel Type \ Oil,Fuel Type \ Propane,Garage - Type Of \ Detached,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Warm Air,Hot Water Source \ Oil,In-Law Access \ Detached,Interior Feature \ French Door,Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops,Interior Feature \ Wet Bar,Interior Feature \ Workshop,Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar,Kitchen Description \ Country,Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen,Kitchen Description \ Pantry,Laundry Room Location \ First Floor,Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac,Lot Description \ Farm Land,Lot Description \ View,Lot Description \ Wooded,Master Bedroom Description \ Bedroom Suite,Master Bedroom Description \ Dressing Room,Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath,Master Bedroom Description \ Vaulted Ceiling,Mechanical Equipment \ Security System,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank,Property Type \ Residential,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Septic,Style \ Ranch,Water Source \ Private Well,Waterfront Description \ Pond,
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 6
- Floor size: 3,370 sqft
- Heating: Oil, Propane butane
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 00131300
- Zillow Home ID: 82408964
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12 Sturges Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06470 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 11% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2% less than in Town of Newtown, and 28.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 06470 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Newtown.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06470 home values.
- 13 Sturges Rd Newtown, CT$354K22.51,965
- 9 Sturges Rd Newtown, CT$375K422,556
- 10 Sturges Rd Newtown, CT$608K42.14,019
- 15 Sturges Rd Newtown, CT$395K42.52,387
- 5 Sturges Rd Newtown, CT$289K311,204
- 1 Wilderness West Rd Newtown, CT$442K42.52,826
- 17 Sturges Rd Newtown, CT$350K322,263
- 4 Sturges Rd Newtown, CT$542K42.52,568
- 8 Sturges Rd Newtown, CT$891K445,038
- 19 Sturges Rd Newtown, CT$662K44.54,748
- 4 Bob Cat Ln Newtown, CT$688K43.54,110
- 4 Wilderness West Rd Newtown, CT$464K42.53,184
- Sturges Rd Newtown, CT--------
- 3 Wilderness West Rd Newtown, CT$437K42.52,607
- 3 Sturges Rd Newtown, CT$678K43.54,339
- 2 Sturges Rd Newtown, CT$463K42.52,517
- 21 Sturges Rd Newtown, CT$537K32.52,849
- 6 Sturges Rd Newtown, CT$614K42.53,718
- 5 Wilderness West Rd Newtown, CT$539K42.52,995
- 16 Sturges Rd Newtown, CT$479K32.52,109
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!