This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1.87 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- Views: 258 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Area Num \ Salem, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement Type \ Full Basement, Cooling System \ Central Air, Driveway Type \ Gravel, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermopane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Fuel Tank Description \ Non Applicable, Fuel Type \ Propane, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Fuel \ Propane, Interior Feature \ Cable - Available, Last Status \ Active, Laundry Room Info \ First Floor, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell/Lease Listing Agreement, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Mill Rate \ 30.1000, Neighborhood \ Salem (82), Park Garage Type \ Attached, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sewage System \ Septic, Sq Ft Source \ Owner, Status \ Active, Style \ Colonial, Tax Year \ 7/14-6/15, Transaction Type \ Sale, Water Sewer Lien \ Neither, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ To Be Built
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,668 sqft
- Parcel #: M:09 B:026 L:013
- Zillow Home ID: 96134728
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $220-435K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06420 home values will decrease 2.7% next year, compared to a 2.7% fall for Salem as a whole. Among 06420 homes, this home is valued 58.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06420, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.2% higher than in Salem, and 76.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06420 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Salem.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06420 home values.
Nearby Schools in Salem
Data by GreatSchools.org