A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1922
- Views: 3,260 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $1,326,656
- Last sale price/sqft: $438
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinkler System
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Compactor, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven, APPLIANCES \ Washer, APPLIANCES \ Water Treatment, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED5_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED5_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED5_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, CONSTRUCTION \ Other (See Remarks), COOLING \ Other (See Remarks), DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Stucco, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Roof, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Screened, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_DSCRP \ French Doors, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Hot Water Radiators, HEATING \ Radiant, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ French Doors, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ French Doors, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ French Doors, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Double Vanity/Sink, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH1_DSCRP \ Skylight, OTH1_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Bedroom, OTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, OTH2_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Bathroom, OTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, OTH3_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Mud Room, OTH4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH4_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH4_ROOM_NAME \ Exercise Room, OTH5_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, OTH5_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH5_ROOM_NAME \ Play Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,028 sqft
- Parcel #: M:113 R:003 S:
- Zillow Home ID: 56616831
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $995K-1.78M.
Market guideZillow predicts 02482 home values will increase 0.7% next year, compared to a 1% increase for Wellesley as a whole. Among 02482 homes, this home is valued 47.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 0.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02482, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 200% greater than in Wellesley, and 60% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02482 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wellesley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02482 home values.
|7 Benton St Wellesley, MA||$1.21M||4||2.5||2,257|
|8 Tappan Rd Wellesley, MA||$916K||4||1.5||1,775|
|14 Tappan Rd Wellesley, MA||$917K||4||2||1,904|
|11 Tappan Rd Wellesley, MA||$1.27M||5||3.5||2,820|
|3 Benton St Wellesley, MA||$1.21M||5||3.5||2,544|
|11 Benton St Wellesley, MA||$1.22M||3||2.5||2,844|
|11-13 Bunton St Milton, MA||$761K||6||2||2,528|
|15 Tappan Rd Wellesley, MA||$1.35M||3||2.5||3,118|
|9 Tappan Rd Wellesley, MA||$1.21M||5||3.5||2,533|
|6 Benton St Wellesley, MA||$1.21M||4||3||2,704|
|6 Benton St # 0 Wellesley, MA||--||4||3||2,704|
|18 Tappan Rd Wellesley, MA||$1.38M||5||3.5||3,315|
|4 Tappan Rd Wellesley, MA||$1.2M||4||2.5||2,717|
|15 W Riding St Wellesley, MA||$1.09M||4||3||1,964|
|10 Benton St Wellesley, MA||$1.86M||5||4.5||3,694|
|17 Tappan Rd Wellesley, MA||$801K||2||1.5||1,260|
|9 Ingraham Rd Wellesley, MA||$1.7M||6||3.5||4,217|
|15 Benton St Wellesley, MA||$946K||3||2.5||2,094|
|7 Tappan Rd Wellesley, MA||$1.29M||4||2.5||2,808|
|15 Ingraham Rd Wellesley, MA||$1.36M||5||3.5||3,161|
Nearby Schools in Wellesley
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!