12 W Coon Lake Rd, Howell, MI 488433 beds, 3 baths, 1,547 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- 375 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2005 for $195,000
- Price/sqft: $116
- Finished basement
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,547 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1023400004
- Zillow Home ID: 23919047
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12 W Coon Lake Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 48843, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9% lower than in Howell, and 87.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 48843 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Howell.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48843 home values.
- 55 W Coon Lake Rd Howell, MI$162K--1900
- 4146 Pinckney Rd Howell, MI----22,961
- 198 W Coon Lake Rd Howell, MI$202K321,710
- 4256 Pinckney Rd Howell, MI$256K--2.51,884
- 3928 Pinckney Rd Howell, MI$176K--1.51,650
- 4121 Pinckney Rd Howell, MI$157K--11,350
- 198 Coon Lake Rd W Marion, MI$146K321,710
- 4067 Pinckney Rd Howell, MI$144K--11,232
- 63 E Coon Lake Rd Howell, MI$543K--2.54,791
- 222 W Coon Lake Rd Howell, MI$176K--21,500
- 3861 Pinckney Rd Howell, MI$241K332,240
- 160 E Coon Lake Rd Howell, MI$159K--11,692
- 3903 Pinckney Rd Howell, MI$233K341,608
- 4175 Pinckney Rd Howell, MI$140K--21,607
- 110 E Coon Lake Rd Howell, MI$223K32.51,734
- 335 W Coon Lake Rd Howell, MI$177K--21,432
- 3786 Pinckney Rd Howell, MI$167K--21,680
- 190 E Coon Lake Rd Howell, MI$127K--21,200
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!