- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Views: 1,061 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $434,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $285
- AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ University, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED4_LEVEL \ Basement, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Other (See Remarks), ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Laminate, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood Laminate, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Central Vacuum, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, LIV_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,524 sqft
- Parcel #: M:055 B:010 L:0018
- Zillow Home ID: 56363330
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $398-558K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02453 home values will increase 1.6% next year, compared to a 1.3% rise for Waltham as a whole. Among 02453 homes, this home is valued 8.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 0.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02453, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20% lower than in Waltham, and 84.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02453 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Waltham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02453 home values.
|9 Webster St Waltham, MA||$463K||3||1.5||1,384|
|30 Grant Ave Waltham, MA||$510K||3||1||2,231|
|36 Grant Ave Waltham, MA||$560K||3||2.5||2,198|
|40 Grant Ave Waltham, MA||$432K||2||1||1,064|
|44 Grant Ave Waltham, MA||$439K||2||2||1,064|
|307 Warren St Waltham, MA||$498K||3||2||1,773|
|35 Grant Ave Waltham, MA||$562K||3||3||2,208|
|48 Grant Ave Waltham, MA||$555K||--||1.5||1,924|
|29 Webster St Waltham, MA||$423K||3||1||1,260|
|311 Warren St Waltham, MA||$499K||3||1.5||1,700|
|31 Webster St Waltham, MA||$522K||4||2.5||1,888|
|24 Webster St Waltham, MA||$502K||2||1||1,736|
|35 Webster St Waltham, MA||$389K||3||1||960|
|45 Webster St Waltham, MA||$350K||3||1||1,122|
|41 Webster St Waltham, MA||$436K||3||1.5||1,190|
|306 Warren St Waltham, MA||$641K||3||2.5||2,996|
|312 Warren St Waltham, MA||$604K||3||3.5||2,070|
|314 Warren St Waltham, MA||$499K||3||1.25||2,040|
|315-317 Warren St Waltham, MA||$657K||8||3.5||3,289|
|11 Grant Ave Waltham, MA||$534K||3||2||2,180|
Nearby Schools in Waltham
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!