12 Wesley Way, Mission Viejo, CA 926913 beds, 3.5 baths, 1,803 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 2012
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street
- Granite countertop, Guest parking, New property, Playground, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 144
- Floor size: 1,803 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 93306332
- Zillow Home ID: 119683532
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12 Wesley Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92691 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 15% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 24.1% higher than in Mission Viejo, and 46.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92691 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Mission Viejo.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92691 home values.
- 49 Aliso Ridge Loop Mission Viejo, CA$645K33.51,669
- 12 Quinn Way Mission Viejo, CA$577K43.52,032
- 19 Harrison Way Mission Viejo, CA$668K431,920
- 23276 Sky Dr Lake Forest, CA$669K42.52,255
- 23281 Sky Dr Lake Forest, CA$698K42.52,255
- 23275 Sky Dr Lake Forest, CA$645K421,752
- 23272 Sky Dr Lake Forest, CA$778K532,525
- 3 Quinn Way Mission Viejo, CA$595K43.52,050
- 23266 Sky Dr El Toro, CA$664K421,752
- 23271 Sky Dr Lake Forest, CA$698K432,255
- 23312 Desert Wood St El Toro, CA$1.12M432,518
- 25535 Willow Wood St Lake Forest, CA$672K321,782
- 23265 Sky Dr Lake Forest, CA$724K532,480
- 23316 Desert Wood St Lake Forest, CA$781K432,640
- 23262 Sky Dr Lake Forest, CA$777K532,525
- 25531 Willow Wood St Lake Forest, CA$785K42.52,858
- 23232 Sky Dr El Toro, CA$777K532,525
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292