- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
12 West Ct, Derby, CT 064182 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,408 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Washer, Basement \ None, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Fuel \ Natural Gas, Laundry Room Info \ First Floor, Parking Type \ Assigned, Property Type \ Rental, Rental Agreement \ Annual, Rental Property Type \ Condo, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Townhouse, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Floor size: 1,408 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2125781287
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12 West Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06418, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10% higher than in Derby, and 78.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06418 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Derby.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06418 home values.
- 18 West Ct Derby, CT$194K21.52,045
- 18 West Ct UNIT 18 Derby, CT$213K21.11,459
- 17 West Ct UNIT 17 Derby, CT$179K21.51,421
- 16 West Ct UNIT 16 Derby, CT$196K21.51,320
- 15 West Ct UNIT 15 Derby, CT$194K31.51,905
- 15 West Ct Derby, CT$202K31.51,905
- 14 West Ct UNIT 14 Derby, CT$196K21.51,320
- 13 West Ct UNIT 13 Derby, CT$207K31.51,904
- 13 West Ct # 0 Derby, CT$210K21.51,904
- 12 West Ct UNIT 12 Derby, CT$173K21.51,408
- 11 West Ct UNIT 11 Derby, CT$219K332,200
- 10 West Ct UNIT 10 Derby, CT$179K21.51,392
- 9 West Ct UNIT 9 Derby, CT$172K21.51,392
- 16 West Ct # 0 Derby, CT$196K31.51,995
- 16 West Ct Derby, CT$196K31.51,995
- 8 West Ct # 0 Derby, CT$214K32.51,900
- 8 West Ct UNIT 8 Derby, CT$196K22.51,392
- 7 West Ct UNIT 7 Derby, CT$181K21.51,392
- 6 West Ct UNIT 6 Derby, CT$182K21.51,392
- 5 West Ct UNIT 5 Derby, CT$180K21.51,392
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!