12 Westwood Rd, Ivoryton, CT 064424 beds, 3 baths, 2,284 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.21 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $377,000
- Price/sqft: $165
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level,3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level,4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level,Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Additional Room Type \ Laundry,Appliances Included \ Dishwasher,Appliances Included \ Disposal,Appliances Included \ Dryer,Appliances Included \ Oven/Range,Appliances Included \ Refrigerator,Appliances Included \ Washer,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Attic \ Pulldown Stairs,Basement \ Full Basement,Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished,Cooling System Type \ Central Air,Deck Type Description \ Ground Level,Dining Room Description \ Formal,Driveway Type \ Paved,Electrical \ Circuit Breaker,Energy Features \ Full Screens,Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat,Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows,Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding,Exterior Feature \ Underground Utilities,Exterior Siding \ Clapboard,Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding,Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level,Flooring \ Carpeted,Flooring \ Tile,Flooring \ Wood,Fuel Type \ Oil,Garage - Type Of \ Attached,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Warm Air,Hot Water Source \ Electric,Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan,Interior Feature \ French Door,Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops,Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen,Kitchen Description \ Remodeled,Laundry Room Location \ First Floor,Lot Description \ Level Topography,Lot Description \ Neighborhood,Lot Description \ Secluded,Lot Description \ Sloping,Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath,Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet,Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank,Porch Type \ No Porch,Property Type \ Residential,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Septic,Style \ Colonial,Water Source \ Private Well,Year Built Desc \ Town Records,
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,284 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 00133600
- Zillow Home ID: 57857294
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12 Westwood Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06442, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.4% less than in Essex, and 58.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06442 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Essex.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06442 home values.
Nearby Schools in Essex
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292