12 Windermere AveAPT B, Vernon, CT 06066
For Sale: $64,900
Price Cut (Feb 20): -$5,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:1,026 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:1988
- Last Sold:Jul 2013 for $1
- Heating Type:Baseboard
- Days on Zillow142
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Other
- Controlled Access
- Additional FeaturesActive Adult 55+ Community \ No,Appliances Included \ None,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Assessments \ No,Attic \ None,Cooling System \ None,Development Type \ Condominium,Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding,Flooring \ Carpeted,Flooring \ Other,Flooring \ Vinyl,Fuel Type \ Electric,Fuel Type \ Natural Gas,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Baseboard,Hot Water Source \ Electric,Laundry Room Info \ First Floor,Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector(S),New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable,Property Type \ Condominium/PUD,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Unknown,Style \ Four Plex,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,
- Elementary SchoolBOE
- Exterior MaterialVinyl
- High SchoolBOE
- MLS #G665860
- Parcel #M:22 B:0039 L:00010-000B
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count4
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count4
- Zillow Home ID60109227
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$68,564||$49K – $81K||+$37||$66||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,100/mo||$957 – $1.5K/mo||--||$1.07||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts 06066 home values will fall 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.1% decrease for Vernon Rockville as a whole. Among 06066 homes, this home is 64.3% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 50.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06066 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 17.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.1% higher than in Vernon Rockville, and 35.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06066 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Vernon Rockville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06066 home values.
Neighborhood for 12 Windermere Avenue APT B
Nearby Schools in Vernon Rockville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005