- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
120 4th St NW, Pulaski, VA 243014 beds, 3 baths, 3,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Starting in 2005 it has been undergoing a major whole house renovation. We've kept all the architectural details that make it special while updating it with modern electric and plumbing systems as well as convenience features like high-speed data and cable hookups throughout the house and lots of closet storage.
It has a new truly customized chef's kitchen with high end appliances. The house features large rooms, ample space for entertaining, and a flexible floor plan that allows 3-5 bedrooms with a master on the first or second story.
Extensive landscaping is planned, which will add privacy and function to the outdoor spaces. Once we finish the exterior work, we'll set our sights on the huge attic which offers great potential as a third floor.
The neighborhood is mostly single-family residential homes built between 1870 and 1940 with a few apartment buildings from the same era. There are several historical churches (with interesting architecture!) and a few small business nearby. Large rock walls dating back to the Civil War line the property of many homes and sidewalks. A neighborhood park featuring a new playground is just two blocks away. The area was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1988 and is known as the Pulaski Historic Residential District.
The town is undergoing a slow but steady revitalization. There have been many lovely changes in Pulaski over the last few years including the restoration of a community performance theatre, the addition of several fine dining restaurants, thriving "main street" shops, and the development of Randolph Park, which offers multiple sports fields, a heated water park, and nature trails. People in surrounding towns are seeking more affordable "small town" neighborhoods that offer an easy commute and they are realizing this area is a great place to call home.
The New River Valley Trail, one of the few linear parks in the US, starts in Pulaski. Two lakes are located within the county - each offers boating, camping, and other recreational opportunities. There are many other choices for an active outdoor lifestyle in the area including hiking in the Jefferson National Forest, horseback riding, and mountain biking. Two popular ski resorts, Pipestem and Snowshoe, are 1.5 and 3 hours away, respectively. There are 5 beautiful state parks in the surrounding area including Grayson Highlands and Fairy Stone.
Two major universities are with a 30 minute drive. Large towns nearby offer additional restaurant choices, shopping opportunities, entertainment venues, and numerous culture events.
- Single Family
- Built in 1880
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Other, Radiant
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Off street, On street, 0 space
- Security System
- View: City, Mountain
- Wrap-around porch w/ columns, 10ft ceilings, pocket doors, screened back porch, large level lot
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Floor size: 3,200 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2146475813
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 120 4th St Nw
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 108 5th St NW Pulaski, VA$145K------
- 150 3rd St NW Pulaski, VA$69K211,287
- 136 5th St NW Pulaski, VA$147K------
- 517 Jefferson Ave N Pulaski, VA$146K------
- 248 Randolph Ave Pulaski, VA$146K534,000
- 523 Jefferson Ave N Pulaski, VA$127K------
- 27 5th St NW Pulaski, VA$81K421,933
- 125 Mulberry Ln Pulaski, VA$133K------
- 522 Randolph Ave Pulaski, VA$65K------
- 529 Jefferson Ave N Pulaski, VA--------
- 411 Randolph Ave Pulaski, VA$77K------
- 526 Randolph Ave Pulaski, VA$72K------
- 210 4th St NW Pulaski, VA$133K------
- 415 Randolph Ave Pulaski, VA$59K------
- 509 Randolph Ave Pulaski, VA$72K------
- 121 6th St NW Pulaski, VA$112K------
- 127 6th St NW Pulaski, VA$92K------
- 517 Randolph Ave Pulaski, VA$62K52--
- 228 4th St NW Pulaski, VA$116K42.53,034
- 539 Jefferson Ave N Pulaski, VA--------
Nearby Schools in Pulaski
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!