A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $116,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $45
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 550 sqft
- Amenities \ 0, Association \ Mid-South, Basement \ 0, Bath Features \ 0, Construction \ 0, Cooling \ 0, Detached Structures \ 0, Dining Room Features \ 0, Dining Room Level \ 0, Disabled Features \ 0, Distance From Town \ 0, Driveway \ 0, Exterior Features \ Patio, Family Room Level \ 0, Fees Include \ 0, Fencing \ 0, Fireplace/Stove Type \ 0, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Other, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ 0, Heating \ 0, Interior Features \ 0, Kitchen Features \ 0, Kitchen Level \ 0, Laundry \ 0, Laundry Room Level \ 0, Leased Equipment \ 0, Living Room Level \ 0, Occupant Type \ Vacant, Office/Den Level \ 0, Patio \ Uncovered, Pool Type \ 0, Possession \ At Closing, Property Subtype \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Region/Setting \ 0, Roof \ 0, Rooms \ 0, Services & Technology \ 0, Sewer \ Other, Siding \ 0, Site/Lot Description \ 0, Spa Type \ 0, Style \ 0, Unit Description \ 0, Utilities \ 0, Utility Room Level \ 0, Water \ 0, Windows & Energy Features \ 0, Workflow State \ Published, Yard & Sprinklers \ 0
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 2,600 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 086M A 01600 000
- Zillow Home ID: 67373239
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $144-237K.
Market guideZillow predicts 38060 home values will rise 4.4% next year, compared to a 6.4% increase for Oakland as a whole. Among 38060 homes, this home is valued 17.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 47.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 38060, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.7% less than in Oakland, and 159.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 38060 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oakland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 38060 home values.
|130 Austin Dr Oakland, TN||$163K||--||2.5||1,969|
|110 Austin Dr Oakland, TN||$157K||4||2||1,764|
|100 Austin Dr Oakland, TN||$159K||3||2||2,144|
|125 Austin Dr Oakland, TN||$169K||--||3.5||2,314|
|10 Donald Ave Oakland, TN||$153K||3||2||2,000|
|90 Austin Dr Oakland, TN||$149K||--||2.5||1,786|
|20 Donald Ave Oakland, TN||$161K||--||3||2,149|
|95 Austin Dr Oakland, TN||$156K||3||2.5||1,926|
|80 Austin Dr Oakland, TN||$149K||--||3.5||1,657|
|Cherokee Cir Oakland, TN||$119K||--||--||--|
|85 Austin Dr Oakland, TN||$160K||--||2.5||1,993|
|30 Donald Ave Oakland, TN||$160K||--||2.5||1,980|
|70 Austin Dr Oakland, TN||$166K||--||2.5||2,224|
|100 Austin Cir Oakland, TN||$139K||--||2.5||1,490|
|205 Cherokee Cir Oakland, TN||$107K||--||--||--|
|255 Choctaw Dr Oakland, TN||$88K||--||--||--|
|75 Austin Dr Oakland, TN||$151K||--||2.5||1,783|
|215 Cherokee Cir Oakland, TN||$109K||--||--||--|
|90 Austin Cir Oakland, TN||$148K||3||3||1,636|
|260 Choctaw Dr Oakland, TN||$163K||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Oakland
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!