- Lot: 4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1865
- 47 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,632 all time views
- 7 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $1,145,000
- Price/sqft: $343
- MLS #: 4507888
- View Virtual Tour
- Finished basement, 848 sqft
- Parking: 2 spaces, 720 sqft
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Air Conditioning \ Window Units, Amenities \ Close to Shops, Amenities \ Eat in Kitchen, Amenities \ Exercise Room, Amenities \ Formal Dining Room, Amenities \ Granite Countertops, Amenities \ In Ground Pool, Amenities \ Security System, Amenities \ Walk In Closet, Amenities \ Walk Out Basement, Attic Description \ Pull Stairs, Basement Description \ Finished, Garbage \ Private, Heating Fuel \ Oil Above Ground, Heating Type \ Hot Water, Hotwater \ Fuel Oil Stand Alone, Lot Description \ Partly Wooded, Parking \ 2 Car Detached, Post Office \ Pound Ridge, Property Type \ Single Family, Siding Description \ Clap Board, Sq Ft Source \ Municipality, Status \ Active, Style \ Colonial, Style \ Mini Estate, Tax Amount \ 30800, Tax Source \ Municipality, Tax Year \ 2015, Village \ None, Water Description \ Drilled Well
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,358 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1972
- Parcel #: 55460000945600000160000000
- Zillow Home ID: 33083655
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $925K-1.88M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 10576 home values will increase 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.7% rise for Pound Ridge as a whole. Among 10576 homes, this home is 79.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 12.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 10576, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25% higher than in Pound Ridge, and 95.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 10576 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pound Ridge.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 10576 home values.
|126 Barnegat Rd Pound Ridge, NY||$1.28M||4||3.5||4,056|
|128 Barnegat Rd Pound Ridge, NY||$488K||2||2||1,100|
|114 Barnegat Rd Pound Ridge, NY||$859K||2||2||2,445|
|127 Barnegat Rd Pound Ridge, NY||$1.02M||4||4||2,782|
|11 Light Horse Ln Pound Ridge, NY||$806K||4||2.5||2,850|
|132 Barnegat Rd Pound Ridge, NY||$625K||3||3||1,937|
|Dann Farm Rd Pound Ridge, NY||--||--||--||--|
|108 Barnegat Rd Pound Ridge, NY||$1.11M||3||2.5||3,487|
|134 Barnegat Rd Pound Ridge, NY||$1.62M||4||3.5||5,220|
|119 Barnegat Rd Pound Ridge, NY||$1.26M||3||4||2,938|
|114 Dann Farm Rd Pound Ridge, NY||$1.49M||4||3.5||4,480|
|5 Light Horse Ln Pound Ridge, NY||$961K||4||3.5||3,200|
|100 Barnegat Rd New Canaan, CT||$517K||2||1.5||386|
|16 Woodland Rd Pound Ridge, NY||$1.07M||3||2||3,616|
|9 Light Horse Ln Pound Ridge, NY||$730K||4||2.5||2,540|
|118 Dann Farm Rd Pound Ridge, NY||$1.9M||4||4||5,349|
|1769 Oenoke Rdg New Canaan, CT||$1.82M||--||--||--|
|14 Dann Farm Rd Pound Ridge, NY||$1.66M||4||3.5||5,230|
|48 Woodland Rd Pound Ridge, NY||$1.09M||4||4||3,450|
|101 Barnegat Rd Pound Ridge, NY||$1.23M||5||3.5||3,581|
Nearby Schools in Pound Ridge
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.