- Lot: 0.45 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- 405 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,383 all time views
- 17 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $950
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Price/sqft: $136
- MLS #: 14-1375
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Roof \ Composition Shingle, Water \ Public Water, Heating System \ Heat Pump, Cooling System \ Heat Pump, Floors \ Carpet, Walls \ Sheetrock, Dining Facilities \ Kitchen - Combo, Storage \ Attic, Storage \ Pantry, Storage \ Walk-in Closet, Fencing \ None, Interior Features \ 1st Floor Bedroom, Interior Features \ 8' + Ceilings, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Interior Features \ Fireplace(s), Drive Type \ Concrete, Floors \ Carpet, Roof \ Composition Shingle, Studio \ No, Type of Property \ Residential, Waterfront (Y\N) \ No, Construction \ Vinyl Siding, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Floors \ Tile, Road Type \ Paved Road, Interior Features \ Bonus Room, Sewer \ Septic, Construction \ Vinyl Siding, Floors \ Tile, Dining Facilities \ Kitchen Bar, Construction \ Masonry Plank, Cooling System \ Central Air, Garage \ Double Garage, Fireplace \ Gas, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Interior Features \ Tray Ceilings, Construction \ Masonry Plank, Heated SqFt Range \ 3400 - 3599, Exterior Features \ Sound Side, Road Type \ Private Road, Walls \ Sheetrock & Paneling, Floors \ Laminate Wood, Floors \ Laminate Wood, Exterior Features \ Community Dock, Exterior Features \ Community Pool, Exterior Features \ Screened Porch, Style \ Traditional, Fireplace \ Fireplace Insert, Map Area \ Area 5 Highway 24, Exterior Features \ Front Porch, Limited Service \ No, Comp Only \ No, Realtor.com Type \ Residential - Single Family, Listing Type \ ER
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,531 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2108137792
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $280-602K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts North Carolina home values will increase 2.5% next year. Among 28570 homes, this home is 206.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 33.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28570, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 871.4% higher than in Carteret, and 223.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28570 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Carteret.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Nearby Schools in Carteret
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!