120 E 87th St APT P14C, New York, NY 101282 beds, 2 baths, 1,110 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1990
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $1,460,000
- Price/sqft: $1,315
- Fitness Center
- Washer/Dryer, Doorman, Attended Lobby, Concierge, Building Courtyard, Roof Garden, Health Club, Laundry Room, Garage, Pool
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 17.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,110 sqft
- Parcel #: 15151263
- Zillow Home ID: 31541611
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 120 E 87th Street APT P14C
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Carnegie Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 75% less than in New York, and 98.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Carnegie Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Carnegie Hill home values.
- Apt P4A$4.37M341,978
- Apt P6A$4.08M----1,990
- Apt P8A$3.86M----1,990
- Apt P10A$4M----1,917
- Apt P12A$3.9M----1,912
- Apt P16A$4.04M----1,912
- Apt P18A$3.52M----1,912
- Apt P20A$3.59M----1,912
- Apt P22A$3.75M----1,746
- Apt P26A$3.6M----1,746
- Apt P28A$3.73M----1,746
- # PPH1A$10.4M----3,579
- Apt P4B$1.9M----1,438
- Apt P6B$2.07M----1,438
- Apt P8B$2.12M----1,438
- Apt P10B$1.23M----786
- Apt P12B$1.21M11786
- Apt P14B$1.05M----786
- Apt P16B$1.25M----786
- Apt P20B$1.03M11786
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292