120 E Catawba Ave, Akron, OH 443013 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,488 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2014 for $130,000
- Price/sqft: $87
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 272 sqft
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,488 sqft
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 6857537
- Zillow Home ID: 35483587
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 120 E Catawba Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Firestone Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.1% less than in Akron, and 100% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Firestone Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Firestone Park home values.
- 124 E Catawba Ave Akron, OH$119K321,410
- 115 E Catawba Ave Akron, OH$167K42.52,254
- 115 Wayne Ave Akron, OH$109K42.52,136
- 106 E Catawba Ave Akron, OH$91K321,140
- 1893 Dallas Ave Akron, OH$93K311,327
- 121 Wayne Ave Akron, OH$92K31.51,610
- 1897 Dallas Ave Akron, OH$58K21840
- 123 E Catawba Ave Akron, OH$106K321,516
- 127 Wayne Ave Akron, OH$106K331,390
- 1875 Dallas Ave Akron, OH$80K21972
- 1901 Dallas Ave Akron, OH$69K32972
- 1869 Dallas Ave Akron, OH$101K321,588
- 127 E Catawba Ave Akron, OH$97K31.51,429
- 1861 Dallas Ave Akron, OH$69K21950
- 1732 Evergreen Ave Akron, OH$64K21700
- 1738 Evergreen Ave Akron, OH$62K21696
- 1742 Evergreen Ave Akron, OH$84K31.51,298
- 116 Wayne Ave Akron, OH$94K211,038
- 122 Wayne Ave Akron, OH$85K321,144
- 110 Wayne Ave Akron, OH$85K311,038
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!