120 E Hermosa Dr, San Antonio, TX 782124 beds, 3 baths, 2,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
The original wood floors have been recently refinished. The downstairs features high cove ceilings typically found in fine homes of this era. You enter the beautiful front door with inset stained glass window to a large living area with original fireplace surrounded with art deco tiles. Off the living room is a set of French doors leading out onto a patio area and spacious backyard. Pass from the living room through an arch into the dining room. From there you can move into a lovely breakfast nook and then into the kitchen, which has been updated with a tiled floor and butcher block island.
The house features four bedrooms and three full baths in the main house for a total on 2350 square feet of living area. The two-car garage has an attached maid?s quarters with a bathroom that can be used for guests or as a study or arts and crafts room.
This is a unique one-of-a-kind home in the most prestigious neighborhood in San Antonio. Located in the Alamo Heights School District with Cambridge Elementary School it is also in the best school district.
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1929
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 437 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,400 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Parcel #: 057000300060
- Zillow Home ID: 26202226
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 120 E Hermosa Drive
- 126 E Hermosa Dr San Antonio, TX$411K322,183
- 114 E Hermosa Dr San Antonio, TX$695K433,181
- 125 E Mandalay Dr San Antonio, TX$687K42.53,643
- 119 E Mandalay Dr San Antonio, TX$652K43.54,222
- 110 E Hermosa Dr San Antonio, TX$644K423,183
- 121 E Hermosa Dr San Antonio, TX$698K434,078
- 131 E Mandalay Dr San Antonio, TX$799K433,946
- 134 E Hermosa Dr San Antonio, TX$1.32M53.54,706
- 111 E Mandalay Dr San Antonio, TX$612K42.52,572
- 115 E Hermosa Dr San Antonio, TX$700K322,222
- 127 E Hermosa Dr San Antonio, TX$505K32.52,510
- 108 E Hermosa Dr San Antonio, TX--311,662
- 111 E Hermosa Dr San Antonio, TX$349K221,631
- 135 E Mandalay Dr San Antonio, TX$558K42.52,944
- 107 E Mandalay Dr San Antonio, TX$559K53.52,884
- 133 E Hermosa Dr San Antonio, TX$800K444,401
- 107 E Hermosa Dr San Antonio, TX$334K221,540
- 102 E Hermosa Dr San Antonio, TX$380K321,978
- 122 E Mandalay Dr San Antonio, TX$799K322,544
- 118 E Mandalay Dr San Antonio, TX$583K43.53,416
Nearby Schools in Olmos Park
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292