- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
120 E Rio Salado Pkwy UNIT 405, Tempe, AZ 852812 beds, 2 baths, 1,607 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Last sold: May 2007 for $717,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- View: Mountain
- Bedroom,Full Bath,Kitchen,Parking Type: Assigned,Parking Type: Parking Structure,Parking Type: Zoned Permit
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 8.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,607 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 13220045
- Zillow Home ID: 71612893
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 120 E Rio Salado Parkway UNIT 405
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 85281, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 44.7% higher than in Tempe, and 198.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 85281 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tempe.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85281 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292