A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $847,500
- Price/sqft: $207
- Finished basement, 1120 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Side Entry, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Walk-up Attic, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Fireplace, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Dressing Room, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Office, OTH2_DSCRP \ Chair Rail, OTH2_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Play Room, OTH3_DSCRP \ Fireplace, OTH3_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Bonus Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 4,097 sqft
- Parcel #: M:C6 B:70 L:010
- Zillow Home ID: 57436864
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02025 home values will rise 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.2% rise for Cohasset as a whole. Among 02025 homes, this home is valued 25.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 35.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02025, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Cohasset, and 90.6% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02025 home values.
|306 Fairoaks Ln Cohasset, MA||$960K||4||2.5||3,888|
|132 Fairoaks Ln Cohasset, MA||$831K||4||2.5||2,576|
|160 Fairoaks Ln Cohasset, MA||$1.08M||4||2.5||3,055|
|101 Fairoaks Ln Cohasset, MA||$836K||4||2.5||2,672|
|125 Fairoaks Ln Cohasset, MA||$783K||4||2.5||2,345|
|96 Fairoaks Ln Cohasset, MA||$979K||5||2.5||4,121|
|170 Fairoaks Ln Cohasset, MA||$1.21M||4||3.5||3,688|
|305 Fairoaks Ln Cohasset, MA||$886K||4||2.5||3,131|
|89 Fairoaks Ln Cohasset, MA||$899K||4||2.5||3,402|
|280 Fairoaks Ln Cohasset, MA||$933K||4||2.5||3,837|
|Fairoaks Ln Cohasset, MA||$933K||4||2.5||3,837|
|29 Sanctuary Pond Rd Cohasset, MA||$952K||4||3||3,997|
|137 Fairoaks Ln Cohasset, MA||$1.23M||4||4.5||3,960|
|291 Fairoaks Ln Cohasset, MA||$878K||4||2.5||3,488|
|70 Fairoaks Ln Cohasset, MA||$969K||4||2.5||4,111|
|182 Fairoaks Ln Cohasset, MA||$805K||5||2.5||2,452|
|155 Fairoaks Ln Cohasset, MA||$818K||4||2.5||2,447|
|145 Fairoaks Ln Cohasset, MA||$878K||--||2.5||2,824|
|85 Fairoaks Ln Cohasset, MA||$841K||3||3||2,280|
|167 Fairoaks Ln Cohasset, MA||$1.13M||--||3.5||3,243|
Nearby Schools in Cohasset
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!