120 Greenwood St, New Bedford, MA 027403 beds, 2 baths, 1,709 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- 111 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2007 for $1
- Price/sqft: $137
- MLS #: 71655434
- Finished basement, 331 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No,AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ House of Worship,AMENITIES \ Laundromat,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool,AMENITIES \ Tennis Court,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Dryer,APPLIANCES \ Microwave,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,APPLIANCES \ Washer,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_DSCRP \ Closet,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Closet,BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower,BTH1_DSCRP \ Double Vanity,BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall,BTH2_LEVEL \ Basement,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ Central Air,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,DIN_DSCRP \ Main Level,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Vinyl,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Covered Patio/Deck,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Pool - Above Ground,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed,FAM_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup,FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,FAM_LEVEL \ Basement,FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Wood,FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete,GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached,GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached,GARAGE_PARKING \ Side Entry,HEATING \ Forced Air,HEATING \ Gas,HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available,KIT_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior,KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area,KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl,KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,LIV_DSCRP \ Main Level,LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Gentle Slope,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,MASTER_BATH \ No,MBR_DSCRP \ Closet,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH1_DSCRP \ Closet,OTH1_DSCRP \ Exterior Access,OTH1_DSCRP \ Walk-in Storage,OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Bonus Room,OTH2_LEVEL \ Basement,OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Kitchen,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Multi-Level,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup,WARRANTY \ No,YEAR_ROUND \ Yes,
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,709 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0069 L:0027
- Zillow Home ID: 55999318
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 120 Greenwood Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02740, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.5% higher than in New Bedford, and 53.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02740 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New Bedford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02740 home values.
- 110 Greenwood St New Bedford, MA$316K332,260
- 124 Greenwood St New Bedford, MA$219K21.51,232
- 111 Greenwood St New Bedford, MA$217K111,285
- 119 Greenwood St New Bedford, MA$205K421,719
- 363 Parker St New Bedford, MA$131K311,426
- 127 Greenwood St New Bedford, MA$141K411,066
- 118 Ruggles St New Bedford, MA$231K321,290
- 108 Ruggles St New Bedford, MA$268K321,344
- 102 Greenwood St New Bedford, MA$257K321,400
- 180 Summit St New Bedford, MA$279K421,786
- 128 Ruggles St New Bedford, MA$226K321,666
- 101 Greenwood St New Bedford, MA$258K311,344
- 133 Greenwood St New Bedford, MA$228K321,543
- 98 Ruggles St New Bedford, MA$258K311,288
- 200 Summit St New Bedford, MA$213K321,056
- Ruggles St New Bedford, MA$226K321,666
- Summit St New Bedford, MA$213K321,056
- 177 Summit St New Bedford, MA$206K42.51,511
- 147 Greenwood St New Bedford, MA$170K311,368
- 139 Ruggles St New Bedford, MA$286K321,613
Nearby Schools in New Bedford
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292