120 Kingsbury Dr, Norman, OK 730724 beds, 2 baths, 1,660 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,706 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $143,000
- Price/sqft: $86
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,660 sqft
- Parcel #: R0028961
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 21731873
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 120 Kingsbury Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73072 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 4.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 90.9% lower than in Norman, and 98.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 73072 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Norman.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73072 home values.
- 114 Kingsbury Dr Norman, OK$128K321,366
- 126 Kingsbury Dr Norman, OK$145K321,581
- 108 Kingsbury Dr Norman, OK$154K32.51,550
- 202 Kingsbury Dr Norman, OK$143K321,464
- 121 Willoway Dr Norman, OK$101K321,416
- 127 Willoway Dr Norman, OK$98K321,271
- 115 Willoway Dr Norman, OK$125K321,323
- 203 Willoway Dr Norman, OK$105K321,209
- 109 Willoway Dr Norman, OK$99K321,267
- 208 Kingsbury Dr Norman, OK$136K321,452
- 121 Kingsbury Dr Norman, OK$136K321,408
- 115 Kingsbury Dr Norman, OK$146K321,488
- 211 Willoway Dr Norman, OK$102K321,451
- 127 Kingsbury Dr Norman, OK$145K321,656
- 4131 Green Hills Dr Norman, OK$167K321,633
- 4116 Green Hills Dr Norman, OK$157K321,810
- 203 Kingsbury Dr Norman, OK$131K321,332
- 219 Willoway Dr Norman, OK$98K321,370
- 214 Kingsbury Dr Norman, OK$135K321,475
- 103 Willoway Dr Norman, OK$135K332,035
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292