- Lot: 9,347 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1919
- 410 days on Zillow
- Views: 7,533 all time views
- 48 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air
- Price/sqft: $79
- MLS #: 1089476
- View Virtual Tour
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Tennis Court
- Basement Access \ Interior and Exterior, Basement Finish \ Unfinished, Basement Type \ Full, Cooling \ None, Electric \ 200 Amps, Electric \ Circuit Breaker, Exterior \ Deck, Exterior \ Insulated Glass Windows, Exterior \ Patio, Exterior \ Porch, Exterior \ Vinyl Siding, Finished Floor \ Hardwood, Fireplace \ None, Foundation Type \ Unknown, Garage Desc \ None, Heat System \ Baseboard, Heat System \ Forced Water, Heating Fuel \ Gas, Historic \ None, Hot Water \ Gas, Hot Water \ Tank, Insulation \ Unknown, Lot Description \ Extra Lot, Lot Description \ Fenced Yard, Lot Description \ Paved Driveway, Near \ Bus, Near \ Commuter Bus, Near \ Golf, Near \ Highway Access, Near \ Private School, Near \ Public School, Near \ Recreational Facility, Near \ Shopping, Near \ Swimming, Near \ Tennis, Plumbing \ Mixed, Property Category \ Single Family, Rooms \ Dining Area, Rooms \ Dining Room, Rooms \ Eat in Kitchen, Rooms \ Family Room, Rooms \ In-Law Apartment, Rooms \ Laundry Area, Rooms \ Master Bedroom on 1st Floor, Rooms \ Master Bedroom w/ Bath, Rooms \ Utility Room, Sewer \ Connected, Status \ Active Pending Short Sale Approval, Type \ Bungalow, Water Supply \ Connected
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 1,512 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: M:12-4 L:2591 U:
- Zillow Home ID: 65871071
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $150-227K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02920 home values will fall 2.4% next year, compared to a 2.4% decrease for Cranston as a whole. Among 02920 homes, this home is 32.8% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 41.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02920, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5% higher than in Cranston, and exactly the same as the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02920 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cranston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02920 home values.
|128 Kingwood Ave Cranston, RI||$155K||2||2||1,442|
|112 Kingwood Ave Cranston, RI||$142K||2||1.5||972|
|127 Kingwood Ave Cranston, RI||$200K||4||1.5||1,805|
|111 Kingwood Ave Cranston, RI||$174K||3||2||1,104|
|119 Kingwood Ave Cranston, RI||$143K||3||1||1,066|
|104 Kingwood Ave Cranston, RI||$187K||2||2||1,560|
|120 Mirick Ave Cranston, RI||$165K||3||1||1,178|
|24 Belcrest Rd Cranston, RI||$240K||3||2.5||1,598|
|32 Belcrest Rd Cranston, RI||$218K||4||2||2,115|
|36 Belcrest Rd Cranston, RI||$192K||3||1||1,446|
|44 Belcrest Rd Cranston, RI||$171K||2||1||1,142|
|14 Belcrest Rd Cranston, RI||$220K||4||2||1,744|
|115 Phenix Ave Cranston, RI||$261K||1||2||1,716|
|116 Mirick Ave Cranston, RI||$209K||3||2||1,352|
|Mirick Ave Cranston, RI||$209K||3||2||1,352|
|111 Phenix Ave Cranston, RI||$158K||2||1.5||1,332|
|33 Belcrest Rd Cranston, RI||$241K||4||2||1,744|
|120 Phenix Ave Cranston, RI||$153K||3||1.5||1,387|
|131 Phenix Ave Cranston, RI||$165K||5||3||2,132|
|116 Phenix Ave Cranston, RI||$149K||4||2||1,634|
Nearby Schools in Cranston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!