- 4/25 1pm-4pm
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1890
- 11 days on Zillow
- Views: 8,534 all time views
- 40 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2009 for $61,031
- Price/sqft: $71
- MLS #: B472679
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 312 sqft
- Partial basement
- View: City, Park
- # Fireplaces - Total \ 0, Additional Exterior Features \ Cable TV Available, Additional Exterior Features \ Garage Door Opener, Additional Exterior Features \ Patio, Additional Exterior Features \ Shed, Additional Interior Features \ Drapes - Some, Additional Rooms \ Foyer/Entry Hall, Additional Rooms \ Laundry- 1st Floor, Additional Rooms \ Porch - Open Porch, Attic Description \ Unfinished, Basement Description \ Partial, Dining Room Floor Number \ 1st Floor, Driveway Description \ Concrete, Exterior Construction \ Vinyl, Floor Descripton \ Hardwood-Some, Foundation Description \ Stone, Garage Description \ Attached, Heating Fuel Description \ Gas, HOA Payment Description \ None, HVAC Type \ Forced Air, Kitchen Equip/Appl Included \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Equip/Appl Included \ Disposal, Kitchen Equip/Appl Included \ Oven/Range-Gas, Kitchen Floor Number \ 1st Floor, Kitchen/Dining Description \ Eat-In, Kitchen/Dining Description \ Living/Dining Combo, Listing Type \ Exclusive Agency, Living Room Floor Number \ 1st Floor, Lot Information \ Neighborhood Street, Property Type \ Single Family Residential, Regional Board Code \ Buffalo, Sewer Description \ Sewer Connected, Style of Residence \ Colonial, Water Heater/Fuel \ Gas, Water Resources \ Public Connected, Year Built Description \ Existing
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,969 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Laundry: Shared
- Lot depth: 164
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 2912001820780004040000
- Zillow Home ID: 31462304
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $77-118K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 14120 home values will increase 4% next year, compared to a 3.9% increase for North Tonawanda as a whole. Among 14120 homes, this home is 14.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 21.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 14120, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.4% lower than in North Tonawanda, and 77.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 14120 home values rise more quickly than other regions in North Tonawanda.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 14120 home values.
|124 Lincoln Ave North Tonawanda, NY||$108K||5||3||2,626|
|116 Lincoln Ave North Tonawanda, NY||$85K||4||2||1,420|
|128 Lincoln Ave North Tonawanda, NY||$65K||3||1||1,224|
|228 Thompson St North Tonawanda, NY||$64K||4||1||1,284|
|224 Thompson St North Tonawanda, NY||$80K||3||1||1,168|
|232 Thompson St North Tonawanda, NY||$65K||3||1||1,256|
|132 Lincoln Ave North Tonawanda, NY||$112K||4||2.5||1,757|
|220 Thompson St North Tonawanda, NY||$100K||3||2||1,460|
|236 Thompson St North Tonawanda, NY||$82K||6||2||1,984|
|216 Thompson St North Tonawanda, NY||$117K||6||3||2,628|
|144 Lincoln Ave North Tonawanda, NY||--||--||--||--|
|210 Thompson St North Tonawanda, NY||$65K||3||1.5||1,408|
|56 Geneva St North Tonawanda, NY||$61K||3||1||1,121|
|54 Geneva St North Tonawanda, NY||$77K||4||3||1,410|
|123 Lincoln Ave North Tonawanda, NY||$92K||2||1||1,725|
|127 Lincoln Ave North Tonawanda, NY||$80K||3||1||1,317|
|119 Lincoln Ave North Tonawanda, NY||$102K||4||2||1,842|
|131 Lincoln Ave North Tonawanda, NY||$77K||5||3||1,904|
|115 Lincoln Ave North Tonawanda, NY||$90K||4||1||1,570|
|208 Thompson St North Tonawanda, NY||$81K||2||2||1,366|
Nearby Schools in North Tonawanda
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-6 & ungraded1.0 mi
K-6 & ungraded1.0 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.